Bunnynapping List!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you just got here. I need to get your throne room before I take you. :bunnydance:

You just saying that because I am upset, you don't really mean it.

Crown_2.gif
LT

Just in case you were serious about that whole throne room thing I have blueprints that I can fax you.

Please send them. I think you would look good with my new foster.

100_6091.jpg

Sound Great. She is very happy. :bunnydance:

Where is the Throne?

Ah makes sense. This make take awhile.

Well I only have a one bedroom apartment.

Go look in my blog you will see a video of my home.

Edit Also:

Also I only have 3 does. One doesn't like others, one is taken. So need more.

I'm quite beautiful, but WAY to stubborn and independent to be a "Servant Doe"...

Besides...I'm spayed...so NOPE!! Hehe...not to mention...I'mabout 9lbs...that's a whole lotta woman...hehe!! :)

005_20.jpg

Trixiecutiepooh.jpg

Trixie, you and I need to sticktogether. "Lord" Thumper all but called me a "fatchick". THE NERVE!

He's barking up the wrong board if he thinks he's getting any "servant does" here!

He's neutered anyway. Who does he think he's fooling?

I know what I'd like to do with that crown of his!

Snuggy wrote:
Trixie, you and I need to stick together. "Lord"Thumper all but called me a "fat chick". THE NERVE!

He's barking up the wrong board if he thinks he's getting any "servant does" here!

First of all, I never called you a fat chick, well not those exactwords anyway. Second of all, Bree and Snuggy can do what THEY want, wedon't need your approval to date each other, plus it only takes me halfa second for me to handle my 'business' with the females. All you haveto do is blink and you'll have 50 or 60 little Thunpers running around.What can I say I'm a real P.I.M.P.

Crown_2.gif
LT

I notice that no one is interested in myTinkleBunny. Have I turned everyone off with her tales of Peeing and aStinky Butt?? :ponder:

restingtinkle.jpg

I would have to bunnynapp:

Harper- MyBoyHarper

Apple- SugarGlider

Cymry- JakRabbitry

Max- Haley

I just noticed that they are all Dutches... Maybe my next bunny should be a Dutch?:dutch

~Star~

APPARENTLY!!! :shock:

Yeah...I know I won't tolerate being a "servant doe"!! I'm just too cool for that...

Yep...we'll need to stick together...you, me, and Bree. :D

Snuggy wrote:
Trixie, you and I need tostick together. "Lord" Thumper all but called me a "fatchick". THE NERVE!

Latest posts

Back