BunnyMommy Look!!! I GOT 'EM!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So ...

All we know is that Mocha and Spice are somewhere between Here and There.

-Carolyn

:shock:Is this why my boys are actingso good? Either they've been swapped with robots, or they're havingflings with those party girls in BC while I'm at school!

Look for a guy in abrown suit. They can probably give you a tracking number. Tis theseason to be lost in transit! :cool:

Laura, you knowwhat they say about those boys after they've been with wildgirls...They'll be all tuckered out and mellow for a while until theycatch up on their sleep!

Brown suit?????

It's DECEMBER!!

I thought we were supposed to be lookin out for the guy in the Red Suit!

-Carolyn

They've been mellow for months!

Cher... how long has this been happening? :Xlmao.

Carolyn wrote:
Brown suit?????

It's DECEMBER!!

-Carolyn
I don't think Santa tracks bunnies.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Laura, you know what they sayabout those boys after they've been with wild girls...They'll be alltuckered out and mellow for a while until they catch up on theirsleep!

"Tuckered out"????

Leave Tucker Alone! :X

He's happy with Fauna in Tucker Town! :X

-Carolyn

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
Brown suit?????

It's DECEMBER!!

-Carolyn
I don't think Santa tracks bunnies.

Bunnies Track Santa.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Brown suit?????

It's DECEMBER!!

-Carolyn
Don't you watch thesuperbowl commercials??? United Parcel Service! They guys inBROWN!!! Of course I know you, come Christmas Eve, a couple glasses ofwine, you'll be sitting by the tree waiting onSanta.. ..He'll show up then there will be Carolyn in the moodto talk! It won't take you long to talk him right out of the red suitand into a brownone!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
They've been mellow for months!

Cher... how long has this been happening? :X?lmao.

I think Cher has The Boys and she's not giving 'em up.

Yup...

That's it!

Cher has the boys and Raspberry and BunnyMommy don't have a clue as to where they are.

AH - HA!!

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
Brown suit?????

It's DECEMBER!!

-Carolyn
Don't you watch thesuperbowl commercials???? United Parcel Service! They guys in BROWN!!!Of course I know you, come Christmas Eve, a couple glasses of wine,you'll be sitting by the tree waiting onSanta.. ..He'll show up then there will be Carolyn in the moodto talk! It won't take you long to talk him right out of the red suitand into a brownone!??? ?

I beg your Pardon, but the Superbowl is in JANUARY.

This is DECEMBER - I'm looking for a RED SUIT - not a brown one!

(Shheeesshhhh. *Rolls Eyes*)

-Carolyn

By the Way - GOPATRIOTS!!!!

Carolyn wrote:
I beg your Pardon, but the Superbowl is in JANUARY.

This is DECEMBER - I'm looking for a RED SUIT - not a brown one!

(Shheeesshhhh. *Rolls Eyes*)
Didn't you hear Carolyn? Santa's trying a new color this year. ;)

Dearest members of the illustrious bunny board,

Tiss true! I have been caught red-handed (or brown,depending on whetheror not you believe in such stories as the UPS man) I confess, Mocha andSpice have been known to tromp a province over andpay heed toand court the love interests of theirbunny lives, Jezebel andJaden. I will have to emphasize though that atNO point intime did Tucker impose his will nor hiswicked ways upon Mochaor Spice, this was entirely Jaden and Jezebel's doing, and as grownmature bunnywomen they take all responsibility for the boy'sactions/gallivanting. I must admit the whole post of "tradinga dog" was not my doing, but the girls, it was simply a rusein which to convey a message to the boys......

I am now in cahoots with other bunnymembers of the board tofind ways in which to put a stop to such behavior but as the sayinggoes "buns will be buns"

With much adoration and respect (and of course the return of BOTH Mocha and Spice)

Cher

AHA! The admission of guilt followed by apologies....

Apologies.jpg

Back