BunnyMommy Look!!! I GOT 'EM!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
I GOT'EM! I GOT'EM!

I bunnynapped them right out from underLaura's nose! Just foryou!

It was the best I could do!

Raspberry

wijpl

wijwl

YOU Miss.Raspberry must give us our Canadian bunsback, or I will have to send the "GIRLS" (and believe you me, they areprotective of their boys) on a cross America trek to retrieve them!

Hell hath no fury like a Bunny scorned (that was a quoted AFTER someone met the likes of Mz.Jezebel and Mz.Jaden)

*grin grin*

Cher

:shock:That's not fair! My bunniestraveled to the USA well I was sitting in boring Social Studies andEnglish? Next time nap me too! ;)

They had a hay day in the snow yesterday, they loved it and Spicewouldn't stop digging. Mocha was jumping about 3 feet high and 3 feetlong and landing in big snow drifts, it was hilarious.

P.S.- I'mgoing to say you took a cheap shot because it wasn'tfrom under my nose, I was at school and unable to guard 'em!

Cher, I think itwould be a tremendous idea for you to send Mz.Jezebel and Mz.Jaden tocome fetch theboys! *winks at BunnyMommy*

Laura, I'm sorry about the cheap shot,truly, I am. But you gotta do, what you gotta do...

Raspberry

Oh, oh, oh!!!!! Raspberry!!!!... I'mlaughing SO HARD!!!!! ... I'm literally halfway on the floorLAUGHING!!!!! I can barely type!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, oh!!!!! Oh, mytummy!!!!!!!!! Sherman's looking at me like ... WHAT IN THEWORLD?

Poor, poorMyBunnyBoys ... I can assure you ... RaspberrySwirl and I will takeGOOD care of my sweet babies... .You need a break anyway while you're in school.... .

:XYou give me those brats back... er... at least give me Spice back. ;):p

Hey, isn't that thegirl with all those cute dancing bunnies???? Maybe we shouldborrow herstoo...

Raspberry

"This is what Mocha has to say to you"

THAT, is priceless Laura~I LOVE that picture :)

P.S. I'll trade ya one cocker spaniel (complete with stuff) for thelikes of Mocha pwwwwwwwwease ???? (okay, so it's not my dog-but come onpwwwwwwwease?)

Cher

Cher wrote:
P.S.I'll trade ya one cocker spaniel (complete with stuff) for the likes ofMocha pwwwwwwwwease ???? (okay, so it's not my dog-but come onpwwwwwwwease?)

Cher
Sorry, dog allergies are worse than rabbit allergies in my house.;)And you can't have my Mocha! He's so even tempered now thathis hormones aren't ragging and he doesn't have fits like Spice, sohe's all mine! *Evil laugh.*

I LuV MaH BuNs wrote:
YOU CAN NEVER GET THE BUNBUNS!!! NEEEEVVVVVEEERRR!!!!

::RUNS AROUND IN CIRCLES:: NNNNEEEEVVVVVEEERRR!!

Never say never!Muhahahaha!!!

RaspberrySwirl

Okay...Seriously

Who has Mocha, and Who has Spice??? :X
(BunnyMommy???? RaspberrySwirl?????)

Laura's posting pictures of bunnies that aren't even hers, so fess up!

WHERE are The Boys???

-Carolyn

Well........Maybeyou should check with Cher??? After all, it is Christmas and she does spoil those girls of hers....She may havegiven the boys to her girls as gifts oflove!

RaspberrySwirl

So ...

You're saying Cher was successful in getting them back to Canada, but they're still not in the possession of Laura??

What's up with that????

How'd she capture them from you guys??

-Carolyn

Hey! :XI asked for them to havegirlfriends, not be some girls' boyfriends! ;)Ok, ok, sothat's juxtaposed but oh well.

Back