Bunnyblogging from Finland!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manda!

Reaction score
Hi there!
Check out my and my bunnies blog :) I just changed some backgrounds etc. to make more christmas look!

Theres lots of photos to watch. I'm sorry about the texts, they are wrote in finnish..

Click here to enter: http://papanavaaranpuput.blogspot.com/
(the name "Papanavaara" is like "Pellet danger" in english. :D)

Nice pictures. Would you translate the names of your rabbits, please.

And by pellet danger do you mean danger of not enough, danger of too many [would get fat], or something else?

Thanks!

No, I meant with pellet the bunny poop.. :D I have read that the pellet means that too in some situations. Didn't know how translate it other way :D

What do you mean by translating bunnies names? Do you mean their breeds, colors etc? Names are hard to translate, cause they are jsut names, don't mean anything like "Snowball" etc. :) Except the name "Safiiri" that means sapphire (she has this name cause she has blue eyes <3) :)

Yes, pellets can mean either, so I like pebbles for the poop.

And if the names are people's names, which are male & which female?

^Thanks for information! :)I'm always wondered how to say bunny poop "correctly" :D
Safiiri, Peppiina, Tamine, Jippu and Bianka are females. Oh, I haven't yet put Biankas name to my description :) She came to us in June!
Meemeli, Kasperi and Hande are males.

Hande has been named by an elf :D There's a famous christmas show in Finland television (´The Joulukalenteri´), where is this big eared christmas elf called Hande. And our bunny Hande has also large ears :D

Nancy: Yes, its colder here now! We also have snow little! Though last year there was like 10 times more snow than now, and more cold....

petsie018866823_b.jpg

This is Hande in 2008, when he just came to me... :D

Latest posts

Back