Bunny takes deep breath

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBuns

Reaction score
Is it normal for my rabbit to take a deep breathe when she’s asleep? She does it once or twice here and there. she breathes normal then she like takes a quick fast breath when she’s asleep. It’s like us (humans) when we take a breath to catch our breath. That’s as best I can describe it.

Is it like she is snoring? I have heard of rabbits snoring, but that might not be what this is. Is she breathing through her mouth? Breathing through the mouth could be a sign of mouth issues, if that is the case I would get her checked out by a rabbit-savvy vet.

Is it like she is snoring? I have heard of rabbits snoring, but that might not be what this is. Is she breathing through her mouth? Breathing through the mouth could be a sign of mouth issues, if that is the case I would get her checked out by a rabbit-savvy vet.

Snoring hard to get what your saying like the way we snore? She’s not breathing through her mouth it’s through her nose. You like sometimes we inhale through our nose to catch our breathe it’s something like that. Maybe it’s snoring I’ll have to listen to another bunny snore to see.

it's normal for that to happen as somebunnylovesme said it most likely just a dream about food. when we sleep we take a few deep breaths to, its just a normal mammal thing!

Latest posts

Back