Bunny stimulation.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapnEsah

Reaction score
Balthazar is a pretty laid back bunny. He has toys that he barely plays with in his cage. I take him out sometimes for exercise, but whenever I do he normally lays around. I'm afraid he's often bored and not getting enough stimulation. Because of this I'm going to get him a bunny friend but is there anything else I can do to help give him stimulation?

It all depends on the bunny I think. I got two bunnies from the start and one of them is incredibly hyper. Binkies all the time, plays with any toy you give it, could run for hours. While the other one literally seems to enjoy just watching. Whenever they are out I sit down on the floor with them and the hyper one runs while the lazy one crawls on my lap and under my hand for petting.

A lazy bunny doesn't necessarily mean a bored one! Maybe you got yourself a lazy one xD

BUT yes, two bunnies always better than one! <3

He lounges in his cage but when I take him out he's running around and playing with a towel

This is one of my favorite websites. I buy Jovi and Barry goodies from here all the time. Not just hay, but puzzles and toys and here's the page for their DIY Toy Ideas! I've tried some of these out and a few of them have been a big hit! Also while you're there, check out some of the treat puzzles and fun stuff for bunnies. They're very reasonable.

http://bunnyapproved.com/diy-rabbit-toy-ideas/

I use the DIY ideas from the link Channahs posted all the time! And I just have to say, I love your bunnies name, Balthazar is a favorite character of mine from a certain tv show! (Not sure if that's what you named him for, but just had to mention it, hehe. :D )

Latest posts

Back