Bunny smarter than I am!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyMom

Reaction score
I was doing my usual racing around this morningtrying to get out of the house to catch my bus to work. Well, I hadeverybunny's cage open and had just picked up the canister of pelletswhen Poco decides to jump up and perch on the corner of her cage.

Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to support her weight.

CRASH! Litter, hay and poops all over the bedroom carpet and one bunnyhiding under the bed! So much for getting out on time.:X

I finally got the mess cleaned up, set her cage up again and got herback in it and got to work. But the day has been one big aggravationfest ever since! I even have an assistant today and the amount of workI have to do is more than both of us can get done! And I just wastedthe morning looking at "revised" samples that have the same problems Icomplained to the factory about last week!:X

Maybe I shouldn't have been so mad at Poco. She probably knew somethingI didn't and was trying to get me to stay home to save my sanity!:?

I'm sorry you're having a bad day, BunnyMom.

I often think about that when my rabbits seem to beg me to stay homewhen I'm running out the door. I know exactly how youfeel. Take a look at the "Jokes" post. One or twoof them are bound to make you smile.

I hope the day goes by quickly for you. I sympathize with you.

-Carolyn

Thanks, Carolyn! Today is going much better!:)I'm still going to take a look at the jokes post. I can always use agood laugh!:D

Thankfully Poco is okay. She was actually even more playful last nightthan usual. Maybe the fall knocked some of the gretziness out of her.

BunnyMom wrote:
Maybe the fall knocked some of the gretziness out of her.

She'd like for you to thinkthat!

So glad to hear everything's better. I hate having one of'those days'. Here's to it beingover!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back