Bunny LOVES me..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaevePotter

Reaction score
This may be the sweetest thing I have everexperienced. I hadn't let my new bunny out at his normal time because Ihad overdosed on charmed and still had to clean the rats cages first.So he's jangling toys and I keep tell him I am coming. So I let himout, finish up the laundry and giving the ratsies their dinner, and Icall for him.. bun bun come out, where are you mr. snoopy? And then Iwalk and see him hopping up on my bed. So I lay down and face him andreach my hand out to pet him and he puts his nose right up to mine andmy lips and just sits there breathing with me and letting me kiss hisnose softly while I petted him. I then layed my head down on its sidewith my eyes closed still petting him and he starts sniffing my eye andthen gives it some very gentle licks. AWWWW...
heart.gif
Thenhe just goes back to breathing with me and stayed like that for a good2-3 minutes. I love this bunny to death.. I am so glad I brought himhome from the HS. He is my heart bun bun. I read that rabbits do thatwith their mates... what a sweetyheart... I just melted it was sospecial.

Thats so sweet! He must really love you and trust you.

My Basil lays in bed with me at night while I read. I pet him and he licks my hand. Its so sweet.

You are very lucky to have such a gentle loving little man (and he is so lucky that you found him).

Glad to hear he's settled in nicely. What a special little guy.

That's so sweet! Loki loves when I rubmy nose on his, and Mocha and Fey sometimes like that too.Sprite, who hates to be touched, is a big licker and likes to lick mynose, eyebrows, and even my eyelids!:shock:

Latest posts

Back