Bunny keeps peeing and pooping on my bed!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblethebun

Reaction score
Guys. Bubble is litter box trained and does so well with it!!! However, he just started peeing and pooping on my bed. He is not spayed yet he just turned 3 months old. I put down puppy pads and blankets when I’m not around in case he does it. Last night i tried to close his x-pen for the night.... WELL he freaking jumped out of it!!! The dude has HOPS. my bed is also super high i can’t believe he can even get up and down. He’s an amazing bun, but this whole peeing and pooping on me while sleeping and everywhere on my bed is getting to be much. I had to sleep in my living room last night because i could not have him keep rattling the pen with it shut. He free roams my room btw. That’s his norm. Ugh! Please help meeee how do i stop this 😭

It seems like your buck is getting hormonal. The easiest solution would be neutering when he is old enough for that, but until then you can try putting up barriers near your bed so that pesky little fellow can't go marking there.

I'd check into getting him neutered asap. Also, you'll have to barricade the bed until he is fixed and healed because you don't want him making this a habit. Until then, he may need to be confined more often. How tall is his pen, btw?

My bun use to do the same thing. I’d be nice and cozy then roll over her pee when I was sound asleep. I’d wake up in the middle of the night and clean it. U can try plastic shower curtain (brand new) and lay it on your mattress with a sheet over it and tucked it in.it worked for me. It kept my mattress clean. Sooner or later she learned that she’s not supposed to do that. She wasn’t spayed yet but stopped peeing on my bed. (She’s spayed now though)
I recommend you get him neutered. Try the curtain thing for know so that your mattress doesn’t get wet.

Latest posts

Back