Bunny keeps getting gas..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alone I own 4 pets.
I get 20-40 for my 4 pets .
The rest of the pets my family pay and care for.
Right now I have gone down form 17 to 14 .

I have awful memory and get different conditions and forget what I need for my pets.

Alone I own 4 pets.

I have awful memory and get different conditions and forget what I need for my pets.

If you have bad memory make a list and make a documentation, I always do that. I have shopping list, what I can spend this month, how much to save, what the bunnies are going to eat and so on. I also have a folder where I collect all my bunnies papers like the bill from the vet, I have section up the folder for each bunny.

It make it a lot easier for me to remember things. I’m often dead tired so my memory is on the weak side 😅

If you have bad memory make a list and make a documentation, I always do that. I have shopping list, what I can spend this month, how much to save, what the bunnies are going to eat and so on. I also have a folder where I collect all my bunnies papers like the bill from the vet, I have section up the folder for each bunny.

It make it a lot easier for me to remember things. I’m often dead tired so my memory is on the weak side 😅
Ah great idea!

Alone I own 4 pets.

Interesting. You have never mentioned this before. I’m surprised since it seems like a crucial detail. Is this a medical condition? Are your parents aware of it? Knowing what you need for your pets is the first step to caring for them.

Interesting. You have never mentioned this before. I’m surprised since it seems like a crucial detail. Is this a medical condition? Are your parents aware of it? Knowing what you need for your pets is the first step to caring for them.
Not a medical condition .
Just got bad memory.

I'm getting worried.. Now she has large , wet and hard egg shaped poops .

Why is this ?
I'm not trying to be rude or anything, sorry !

I'm getting worried.. Now she has large , wet and hard egg shaped poops .

Why is this ?
I'm not trying to be rude or anything, sorry !
Can you list all foods she had past week with daily schedule, including treats and greens, fresh grass too.
What type of pellets (with ingredients) and how much hay every time, how many times a day she had

Can you list all foods she had past week with daily schedule, including treats and greens, fresh grass too.
What type of pellets (with ingredients) and how much hay every time, how many times a day she had
Ok

Also what they look like compares to healthy bun

Attachments

• 15893225958706029208203755839032.jpg
    15893225958706029208203755839032.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 5
So.
Hay , handful of fresh grass .
Table spoons of veg.

Pellets , up to 1/4 cup

Attachments

• IMG_20200512_233447.jpg
    IMG_20200512_233447.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 5
Oh , with daily schedule.
So at 10 am she gets hay refill , and half a tablespoon of veg .
Aswell as some pellets.
Next time get food at 10 pm rest of veg and pellets , refill of hay.
The grass was once thing week

Back