Bunny for a new home - CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are about 2-2.5 hours away. I used to bike race in that area.

Ed

peapoos has that same cage with the wheels( and it is cute), but i cant get the wheels to stay on... they keep falling of... did that happen to yours? maybe im putting them on wrong?:?

mine fell off long time ago ....
Its just made kind of cheap....
But i like it because rabbits feet stay dry and clean and the cage is easy to clean up:)

yeah it is easy to clean..i think im just going to have to give up on the wheels.. i like the door on top.. the cage i bought right after that one doesnt have the door on top, and its a real pain

soooo there has not been an update for a few days,is the little girl bunny situation still the same or has she found a new home yet?just wondering minds want to know lol

she is really one gorgeous little girl,that i hope can find a new home:)

cheryl (who wishes she was closer):)

This is none of my business however since becoming a rabbit owner I have noted numerous similarities between rabbits and cats which could be a selling point. Oh and if momma aint happy aint no one happy. sorry a little punchy. I bought my rabbit expecting a totally different experience however1.they are litter trained and can be trained to stay out certain rooms of the house (per a friend), the rabbit of course, don't try to tell a cat you are boss2. They are quiet and landlord friendly, many college students sneak them in dorms (lol)3. They decide when they want the attention and are rather insistent, the only difference being a big furry face staring me directly in the face vs the subtle nudging and eventually finding your hand on the cats head or a paw in your face, ever so gently.4. If need be travelling, they both use the same size carrier.Just trying to help you keep that cutie!!good luck, and let us know what happens

cheryl13
Nope...
But thats ok,because we decided to keep her:bunnydance:
Now we need to figure out a way to ship her abroad:colors:

Bad news guys very bad news !
I decided to keep both of the rabbits and as soon as we got to El paso, to the military base they told us we cant have rabbits in outapartment !
I am lost!
:shock:
We cant afford to rent apt outside the base

cheryl13
I have no idea what to do....
I also have a rat with babies they have a problem with it too
They said that rodents are not domestic animals

ohh that just isnt fair of them to dothat:X,dont they realize that it is actually a hard thing to do likegive up your family,im sorry things have turned out this way for youbut i hope good things will come your way

all the best:)

cheryl

oh..im so sorry that that happened.....like twolittle rabbits and some rats are going to bother anyone:no:... hopeeverything works out for you guys!:hug1

Latest posts

Back