Bunny for a new home - CLOSED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FuzzyGemma

Reaction score
We are moving to another state pretty soon and its not a probem to take bunnies with us, but we're probably going to move to another country after just a few months.
So I'm looking for a new home for my rabbits .
I posted an ad ....but people who are calling for the most part have no experience with rabbits, or they want rabbit as a toy for kids(its not a big deal but if a kid takes bunny the wrong way it can scratch ...and angry parents can get rid of it)
I found a person who is willing to take my male bunny
Now I'm looking for somebody who is willing to take Muffin , my female rabbit home .
She is loving , she likes to snuggle
10002842em.jpg

10003533fz.jpg

10003994aw.jpg

We will give away this cage
cageweb7zq.jpg

The cage we made bu ourselves
10004255mj.jpg

And a walking gate if you need one
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8538/10004114vy.jpg

She is so pretty. I hope you find a great home for her. I wish I could take her but I don't have the time to give her as a pet.....

But oh....she's SOOOO pretty!

Peg

I just realized it says Indiana in the 2nd line of the subject, sorry about that. If you were closer to me, I might be tempted. She looks like such a sweet snuggle bunny.

Just out of curiosity - where did you get the cage? it's so cute!

I used to have a cage like that when my bunnies were babies. It was cute while it lasted, but they outgrew it in about a week. The best thing about it is the wheels! I wish more cages came with wheels so you can move them around easily. I also like having the door on top of the cage because it gives me better access at times when I can't let the bunnies out, and it's easier to pick them up out of the cage when I need to.

Petsmart has them.

:)

Let me know if you get no offers from anyone, Mr. Z would fall in love with her.

Ed

awwww little muffin sure is a spunky little girl,just look at her colouring,ohh i would take her in an instant but im just to far away.

edwin,ohh how could mr z pass up a cute little babe like that,she is absolutely gorgeous:D

i hope everything works out for this little girl

cheryl..

Oh - I'm so glad someone might be taking her....I kept coming back to this picture and thinking, 'How can I convince Art we need "just one more" pet?'.....but never could come up with a way to do it....

Peg

yeah i think spaying is a good idea if you have a male bunny ...
We had a period when she would get crazy without a male but we solved it by buying a teddy bear for her
edwinf8936 if you decide to take her i will give away the cages , bunny carrier and a gate
You are pretty far away from us though:(

TinysMom
I wish i could convince my hubby to keep my animals :(
Its not fare that he's to keep his cat and i have to give away my babies:X

Latest posts

Back