Bunny chat

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Pumpkin

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name's Pumpkin and I have a very lousy servant boy. I just don't understand why he doesn't give me treats 24/7. I like destroying everything in sight! It's just so much fun. But for some reason, my servant hides all of those fun wires :(, but at least he gives me willow balls and seagrass mats to make up for it. And I love doing binkies around my house!

Catlyn

Reaction score
Eyy Celery! Finally something that is completely okay to eat! I grab it in my big mouth and then make a run for it. I've observed that mum likes to take treats away from me, so i have to do anything in my power to keep the yum-yum to myself. My roommate doesn't bother running away-he'll just eat until he gets caught!
(Heyo, mum here! Feeling the need to mention that i'm still having some issues with my mum giving the boys too many beets n carrots n bananas n potatoes n cabbage n chips n all that, so just have to take em away. it is fun seeing Storm hook as he runs with his treats though.)
Mum did get us a maize mat about a week ago, now only the tightest middle part remains and we're still adamant on destroying the whole thing. FINALLY something other than nothing! Mum is still quite down because she has yet to find a good bunno-safe toy that will last a bit longer than the ones before it. She was thinking of getting us one of those ''dog treat puzzle things'' but she doesn't want to spend 20eur on something she doesn't know we'll interact with or not.

Pumpkin

Reaction score
@Catlyn Hi, this is Pumpkin's dad speaking to Storm's mom. I have the same problem as you. My parents love feeding him too many treats and most of the time I have to take them away. So now Pumpkin runs away and hides to eat anything that's given to him and people act like that's my fault. They're the ones feeding him too many treats, I'm just trying to keep Pumpkin healthy.🤦‍♂️

Catlyn

Reaction score
Awwww, where did Lümi go off to? I haven't seen him in a week, and the last time i did, somehow i had the irresistible urge to nudge and nip at him. I couldn't help it, he was stiff as a bone and gave no reaction! Usually he would at least nip me back or give me a kiss...(soft grunt) I miss the time that he was next to me, i had someone to speak my local language, someone to hang out with and observe when mum was out somewhere. I loved watching his antics but couldn't be bothered to jump three feet up onto a table to retrieve some bread. I knew that granny would give me some sooner or later. If she didn't, i'd nip her, but she's been giving me lots of grass, and not so many sweets that i like. I do love my greens though.
They pulled me away from what i knew, and dumped me into a big and almost empty place, better today than the day before, it also has a wall which i can't even be bothered to try jumping over. Mum wouldn't give me the pellets becaue that fence thing is too high, i had to help myself scatter them and quarter of em ended up in my water. Ewww, i wasn't gonna drink that. Mum changed it for me.
But what's she doing on a camping bed right next to my area? Does she think she became a doe when she flopped onto the blue springy thingy? I'll show her my springy feet tomorrow.
For now, (choo), bye, i have to beauty sleep so that mum wouldn't call me a grumpy old man.

Catlyn

Reaction score
I don't think that Lümi is ever coming back, is he? We would sometimes travel together, so i was hoping that he would be with me when they tucked me into the carrier and drove me around last time but nope, he wasn't there. I couldn't feel him today either when i was on the ride for almost six hours. I do miss him, although i didn't like his clingyness that much. I
've been causing mum a number of headaches- she only wants me to be happy but it's hard for her to keep me as such, i am quite moody and not happy at all for being all alone. The vet seems to have a soft spot for me-she said that she didn't mind getting bitten and was more wary of my hind feet. No wonder, i had to let her clip half a centimeter of my nails, else she wouldn't've let me be. UUUGH i hate the vets' office, i wished that mum would take me away from there, but she wouldn't even if i climbed onto her lap.
She really wants to get me a new bunfriend, she says the vet told her that if i don't chill out in a few months, i will need a new mate. But mum struggles with that- no shelters, no fixed rabbits, no playdates, no space- what is she supposed to do? I wish that i could .... I don't even know. I'm just lonely and mum isn't enough for me. I bet that she also needs a more friendly bun beside me.

Latest posts