Bunny chat

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

CayrisAndCoco

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Coco! I´m a French Lop rabbit! I am a grayish agouti coloring and I am around 11-12 pounds. My moms name is Cayris and I live with her in her bedroom! I free roam around the room and have a home base in a dog kennel. I have 3 doggie sisters and I am roommates with 2 hermit crabs, a Betta fish and a Pacman frog. Share on this thread about yourself!

Jasminebunny

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Coco! I´m a French Lop rabbit! I am a grayish agouti coloring and I am around 11-12 pounds. My moms name is Cayris and I live with her in her bedroom! I free roam around the room and have a home base in a dog kennel. I have 3 doggie sisters and I am roommates with 2 hermit crabs, a Betta fish and a Pacman frog. Share on this thread about yourself!
I'm jasmine , I live in the area between my mads room , my homebase is a dog crate and I'm let out for 6 or so hours a day!
I love running around.
My owner gives me lots of fuss, and treats.
I hate taking my medicine!

CayrisAndCoco

Reaction score
I'm jasmine , I live in the area between my mads room , my homebase is a dog crate and I'm let out for 6 or so hours a day!
I love running around.
My owner gives me lots of fuss, and treats.
I hate taking my medicine!
Hi Jasmine! Looks like we both have the same type of home base! I stay out of my kennel all day and night except if my mom is out of the house for a long time. I do like to wake my mom up at night because I get hungry. I´ve learnt that if I flip my food bowl when I´m done, it wakes her up and annoys her.

Peneloppythebun

Reaction score
Hi I’m Peneloppy, I share a room with my mama I’m majority free roam unless my mama is sleeping at night then I’m in my x pen, I notice that if I annoy her by biting my x pen and flipping my food bowl it will annoy her and wake her up in the middle of the night, I mostly like to wake her up from 5 to 7 am every morning or sometimes 3 because I like my little late night snacks. I’m pretty spoiled you can say🤷🏻‍♀️

CayrisAndCoco

Reaction score
Hi I’m Peneloppy, I share a room with my mama I’m majority free roam unless my mama is sleeping at night then I’m in my x pen, I notice that if I annoy her by biting my x pen and flipping my food bowl it will annoy her and wake her up in the middle of the night, I mostly like to wake her up from 5 to 7 am every morning or sometimes 3 because I like my little late night snacks. I’m pretty spoiled you can say🤷🏻‍♀️
Hey Peneloppy! I like to wake my mom up at 4AM by binkying on her face at night! It sure wakes her up when she has a mouthful of floof! Sometimes when I get too loud, my mom puts me in my XXL dog crate. I don't like being in there and wake up cranky the next morning. Thanks for telling me a bit about yourself!

Peneloppythebun

Reaction score
Nice to meet you Coco!, sometimes I like to jump on my moms bed and walk on her while she sleeps I have to let her know who is the princess here! I’m a 4lb Holland Lop, I am a Blue tort I think mama isn’t too sure because I have brown,grey, white and silver on me. I like to stomp sometimes when I don’t get my way I sleep during the day so I’m a night bun. What about you?

CayrisAndCoco

Reaction score
Nice to meet you too! I am a 10lb French lop with beautiful brown-amber eyes! I have an agouti pattering (search up agouti french lops on google) and a white fluffy butt! I am very spoiled with a big basket of toys, and my mom bought a subscription for 6 months of a special bunny box! I am very exited to get my first one! I

Peneloppythebun

Reaction score
Awh wow I searched up agouti French Lop your pattering is really pretty! That’s nice of your mom! My birthday is coming up in June so I’m going to get lots of gifts! :)

CayrisAndCoco

Reaction score
Awh wow I searched up agouti French Lop your pattering is really pretty! That’s nice of your mom! My birthday is coming up in June so I’m going to get lots of gifts! :)
Thank you! You look absolutely gorgeous in your photo! Happy early birthday and I hope your mom spoils you rotten with toys and treats!

Latest posts