Bunny Charicatures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be interested...would have to ask my mum if she'd let me though. If I was to get some how would I go about paying you? I don't have Paypal.

First, you are talented. I am impressed.

Second, I could keep you busy for a while, 12 Bunnies.

I was also wondering, this may be a stupid question (but hey I am a guy), could you put two on one page i.e. I have two Flemish a buck and a doe. I wouldn't be able to get a picture of the two together :biggrin2: without adding to the herd.

You are very talented!

We have/had a few talented members in drawing/sculpting. One member, Kismet (who has not been around for a while sadly), drew these:

This is Spring's bunny who sadly passed away:
pepsii.jpg

And she drew this for me (before I got Reese):
mozo.jpg

Very nice! You are quite talented!

I will PM you about doing one or two of my rabbits. I've been wanting to redo the banner for my rabbitry website and think that one of your drawings would be perfect. I love the way you do the fur and shading!

Everybody here is very talented...all the artwork is beautiful, but everyone has a different style and way of creating. It's great!

I never got the chance to see any of the bunny sculptures unfortunately. But I would love to see some examples if I can, Tundrakatiebean. They sound like something I would be interested in! :D Thanks!

kat.

kfonz wrote:
I never got the chance to see any of the bunny sculptures unfortunately. But I would love to see some examples if I can, Tundrakatiebean. They sound like something I would be interested in! :D Thanks!
There is a thread about it hereKatie makes them to raise money for her local Rescue, and she's still making them I think. :)

Back