Bunny B-Days

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bella and Onzlo- Jan 12

M.e. and I both made cakes out of mashed up banana and oats, then cutthe left overs into little cubes for later bunny snacking...

IMG_4612.jpg

u8myhouse wrote:
Bella and Onzlo- Jan 12

M.e. and I both made cakes out of mashed up banana and oats, then cutthe left overs into little cubes for later bunny snacking...
What a lovely idea. I think i'll due something like that, with carrots and bananas oats, and alfalfa pellets.

Ellie

I have no idea when Lilly's birthday is. theperson i bought her off didnt know when it was. When i got her on Feb13th she was about 4mths old she said so im gonna make up her bday okitz now October the 11th! lol.

Becc

Poco will be six on May 31. (Made up the daybased on when I got her and how old the breeder said she was.) Iguessed Skittles' birthday the same way - I figure December 5 she'll beone year old.

Hef will be two on June 18. He has papers, so I know that date. Mynephews' birthdays are around the same time, so my mom usually has abig birthday party. I brought Hef last year for his first. He was ahuge hit with all the kids, although he didn't like the car ride toomuch.

Ever since then, every time I see my younger nephew the first words out of his mouth are "Did you bring the baby bunny?":p

Hi,I don't knowwhen his real birthday is but I brought him home from the pet store onMarch 14th so I made that day to be his b-day.

Mine is on this Friday. Delia

So weird, because Bunny's birthday is sometimethis month, June. We bought him in August, when he wasapprox. 8 weeks! I'm actually planning a bunny "party" forhim! What a good idea for a cake, i was actually wonderingwhat to bake him! Does anyone know the recipe, or is it justa guess?? Happy birthday to all BunBuns!!:D

-k:bunnydance::balloons:

Well Jen (Cirrustwi) Adopted my Abby Herbirthday is March1st 2003. That is the day we got her. She is2 now. I sure miss her alot and I heard that she has made some friendstoo.

I have two rabbits right now, The first isFluffy a Netherland Dwarf who recently turned 13 years old, I have hadhim since he was a couple of months old. His birthday is the beginningof June sometime :)

And Spyral, a New Zealand x who I believe was born on April 5th? 2005.(I know the exact date but without looking it up I think thats right.)

-Aqua

I only know the month, cause of the age I bought them, so I have made up the date.

Loopy - Dec 17th - 3 this year (i chose the 17th, cause it was the birthday of my sister that died)

Loppy - Dec 2nd - also 3

Big Mama - June 24th - Tomorrow she is 3 :balloons:

Poppy - Sept 18th - she will be 1

Back