Bunny B-Days

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ruby and Millie were born on the 15th of August2001 (it said that on their hutch when i bought them from the breeder).Little cuties!! Last ones left of their litter as the others hadalready been bought. Poor little Millie had been the runt, she was halfthe size of Ruby but with lots of food and tlc she is now the samesize!! On their b'dayI always feed them their fave food, putthem out in the biggest run in their fave part of the garden and spendthe whole day tending to their every need!!

rabbit7.gif
HappyBirthday, Pebbles! You are one sweet girl:)

Jan

dajeti2 wrote:

Birthday Hats. Aww it fits. :dude:

And presents.

IMGA0915.jpg

Is that all?

IMGA0916.jpg

Candles. Can I blow now?

IMGA0927.jpg

What should I try first?

IMGA0928.jpg

Mmmmp.

IMGA0929.jpg

Can I talk with my mouth full?

IMGA0933.jpg

Oh man....Can I have another Birthday tomorrow? :p

IMGA0942.jpg

R a i n b o w s!( Y)
(^.^)
(") (")

Bramble Briar86 wrote:
Since i rescued Bramble and Briar, i have NO IDEA as totheir b-days, so, well, i made them up!

Bramble-March 26th

Briar-June 1st

When are your buns b-days?

Ellie

OMG My birthday is March 26th!!! LOL Maybe Bramble and I could have a party together next year ;););)

Bindy came home to us on the 20th December and she was 7 weeks old, sothat puts her roughly the 1st or 2nd of November but I always go on theday she came home as I don't have her correct birthdate.

Happy 3rd Birthday Big Mama

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Big Mama
Happy Birthday to you.

:groupparty:

Lots of Love Mummy, Zee, Loo, Lop, Poppy

Thanks Pet_Bunny & Tina and the Crew.

She is having a lovely birthday. A few treats, but not too many. A bunny massage (which she loved).

Now she is just chillin.

Latest posts

Back