Bunnies and their stuffed buddies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww that is such a cute pic!:D

My buns have a little teddy which they snuggle up with and groomalthough this is the only picture I have of 'her'. It's annoying that Ididn't catch the one of Millie asleep with her head resting onit,:loveunfortunately she doesn't look too keen in this one!;)

MillieTeddy.jpg

This is Connor, with his stuffies.

100_3031.jpg

100_3041.jpg

100_3028.jpg

100_3022.jpg

100_3047.jpg

100_3046.jpg

100_3044.jpg

100_3043.jpg

100_3042.jpg

Here's my baby Flower with her friend, Mr. Piggy...:)

3yn45et.jpg

And her bathing her buddy...
2drcup0.jpg

Here is TinkleBunny and her stuffy, Magazine.

tinklemagazine.jpg

We call it magazine because she only shows interest in it when she is using her litterbox.:litterhealthy:

~Star~

hehe, 'magazine' is a cute name!!!

and spring, yes, maomaochiu digs at his stuffed buddies too as if saying 'why don't you play with me?!":D

Aww...Hazel's so pretty...

:inlove:

He is so cute! My rabbit wont play with them she will only chew on them and rip them apart.:rainbow:

Here's one of Daisy Mae, since she doesn't haveMr Tumnus here with her she is settling for"Strawberry" BUT just until MrTumnus:heartbeat: escapes and heads to Ajax to live with her.

Susan and the Gang:apollo::bunny19:bunnydance::bunnyheart

Mopsy005.jpg
Mopsyand her hippo (rest in peace mr. hippo). She loved him todeath. But he was always kept clean evenif he eventually was missing an ear, a tail and both eyes.

Mopsy004.jpg

Mopsy002.jpg

Latest posts

Back