BunBun and Lucky are missing-BOTH FOUND!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked in...sooo glad you found the aptly named Lucky....we're crossing everything we have to cross that BunBun will soon be safely home....Prayers going out from PA....:pray: I can't imagine what you must be going through....keep looking....you'll find your other sweet bunny.....will check back later

I'm sorry you are going through this! And I'm so happy that you found Lucky! I've been stalking this thread since yesterday. How did you find Lucky? Goodluck on BunBun. You'll find him soon. ;)

I am so relieved you found Lucky. One step closer to finding BunBun.

Did you talk to the girl who you found Lucky with? Was Lucky her "new pet" or just found at the park? I would ask her if she had seen BunBun.

Come home BunBun. Lucky and your mommie miss you.:pink iris:

Megan

OMG! You poor thing... I can't even imagine what I would do if this happened to my bunny. I'm so glad you managed to get Lucky back, and I'm sure that BunBun will soon follow... So do you think they escaped or do you still think they were stolen? Either way I really hope you get your baby back soon!

No news really :(. I've been out again early this morning and had to come home again as I realised the landlord was coming for a rent inspection today. Not meant to have cats here so had to organise hiding them at someone else place for a few hours. He's been and gone.

Couldn't be worse timing, and it's a loong story, but I had a bunny called Dodge last year who had two litters, combination of me being dumb about rabbits and her first coming to me pregnant, then her own son getting her pregnant again :?, which was about the stupidest thing I let happen. Well yesterday a lady called Christina who I gave one of the wee boys to last year has announced that she can no longer have him as she has gotten a big dog and that she is going to drop him off this afternoon in about two hours. I said when I gave him away that if she can't keep him to bring him back, so she just sprung this on me. I have a responsibility to him and will gladly take him back, this just means I will have tons of buns inside so I'm going to have to be careful about washing and smells etc so none of them get upset. She chose to tell me this about 2 posts down from me saying my buns were missing in a thread on an NZ forum which I thought was pretty heartless :grumpy:. It's the last thing I need right now.

Ok off to the SPCA to get a cat trap, hopefully can use it to trap BunBun if I can't find him. A lady who's house backs onto the park has offered to keep watch for me in exchange for a bag of oranges.

I'm slowly feeling like I'm about to have a panic attack I'm so stressed, but I have to keep calm and cool otherwise I'm going to be useless at finding my sweetheart. He's the one on my avatar by the way.

Please let me find him today :(.

*edited to add, I did not see anyone with Lucky and the person who called to tell me she had seen a girl with both rabbits, just said that and whereabouts then hung up. Their number was private so it didn't come up on my caller id. I am really suspicious and think it might have been the person that took them. I made that hutch myself and have had it for about four years and not one rabbit has ever 'escaped' or managed to even get close to, I made it escape proof so I can only assume that someone took them. The park is about 2km's away, I don't know what that is in miles but would be a long walk over very busy and main roads overnight for two small rabbits. I think someone took them and let them go there to be 'free'*

Good luck.

That sounds suspicious, Michelle. If someone was really calling to help they wouldnt have hung up like that. I bet it was whoever took them, or someone who knows the person who took them. I wonder if someone took them and decided she only wanted BunBun. Any way to call the phone company and see if they can find out where that call came from?

Dont give up- if youre putting out a live trap, put some of Luckys poop in there (put lots of bunny poop around and in it.

Im praying so hard for good news.

Good idea, Haley...

I'm still praying for you and your BunBun, Michelle...

oh, man! It's for sure someone let them out and I think stole them to the park as you suspect! Horrible people! OR someone found their kid with them and didn't want the kid in trouble. So.......

The main thing is getting little BunBun back. How cute is he?! I hope you find him. It could be hard with his coloring.

That sounds very suspicious. It must be someone around in your area who took BunBun and Lucky. Maybe Haley is right and they didn't "want" Lucky anymore. Or they just let both of them go. Has there ever been anyone near you who didn't like you having rabbits in your yard and always put up a fight about how they should be wild?

Don't give up. Bunbun has to be around. You are doing a good job. I know you will find BunBun. :purplepansy:

Megan

I'd call the phone company as well. Wonder if you could get an address from the number? This is just odd. I sure hope you can get some kind of lead on this soon. Poor BunBun:(

Good Luck Chelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pray::hug:

{{{{{{Michelle}}}}}}}}

I don't know what to say but I just want you to know that we are all feeling your pain, your fears, and your frustrations with you. I really hope BunBun is found. Can police help with anything?

This is so horrible :(. I am praying for BunBun to be found right away:purplepansy:.

I am so sorry. This is such a horrible experience to go through. You know we are all here for you. I'm so glad you found Lucky and BunBun is in our thoughts.

t.:bigtears:

I'll tell you another story- about five months ago someone dumped a dog at the office. Not three minutes after the dog was dumped, the peoplecalled the office, saying they'd heard that a dog had been dumped and that they wanted to adopt it.

Yeah. They came back about five minutes later, before I managed to catch the dog and bring it in.

My point to telling you this is that people do totally inexplicable things. And guilt usually motivates them to somehow "right" the situation, even if they don't have the courage to do it directly or admit who it was.

I've got BunBun in my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back