BunBun and Lucky are missing-BOTH FOUND!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so sorry your baby is still missing, and i hope you find bun bun soon.

also congratulations on the expecting of your baby.

Did you find him?? Huh huh?? Did you? DID YOU???

NZminilops wrote:
Guess who's home?

:dancingorig:

Someone else found him and called the house and left a message. I was out all day looking for him and not realising he'd already been found :shock:.

He seems ok, he's his normal self. He's really hungry but no inujuries or marks or sign of anything bad happening to him.

I'm going to spend some time with him and Lucky and hopefully we call all take a nap, I know I sure need one!

I'm so relieved and overjoyed, you guys have no idea. Be prepared to pictures of my babies tomorrow! :biggrin2: I'm going to be taking hundreds!

As much as I've been trying to stay offline and get stuff done here at the house - I've had to check in every hour or two to read this thread. I'm SO happy.

If you don't mind - I'm going to edit the title so folks know!

Peg

I have to say it's just awesome he was ok. If he's been outside this whole time he must have been hiding out someplace.

I just love this great news! I'm glad I woke up and took a peek online!

Woohoo!!!!!! Well congratulations on BunBun, Lucky and your pregnancy!!!! *does happy dance*

Fantastic! I am so glad that you found them both at last!

I was thinking about you last night when I put my bunnies to bed!

Kick back now and relax

Looking forward tosome bunnypics! And your scan picture :party0002:!

sarah x

Oh, I am just soooo happy to hear this. Thank God they are both back, safe and sound. Now, you rest up, and give those two precious babies lots of love from all of us:D

Jan
edited to say I put some happy emoticons in here, but they won't show up :?

That is wonderful, I am so happy for you! Now you can relax, put your feet up and take care of you andthe baby! Congratulations!

Joy

Latest posts

Back