Bumps in ears, wet nose and eyes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes if you got the red you would only use half. Best thing to do is get a 1ml/1cc syring with or with out needle, and suck 0.5ml/0.5cc into the syrings so you know youre using EXACTLY half of the tube.
Then what you will do is pick a spot around the nape of the neck & between the shoulderblades. You want it to be on the soft squishy skin, but high enough up that the bunny cant turn and lick the medication off. Part the hair, and drip the medication right onto the skin.
I usually pick a few spots at the base of the skull because I find if I put it all in 1 spot, more of the medication gets on the hair rather then the skin. There should be directions in/on the box about how to apply the liquid :) It is a little stinky and yucky so dont get it on your fingers then accidenatlly lick your fingers :p

Now I see why the syringe.. :)
Good point!

Hopefully there won't be liquid (paste? Stuff?) enough to drip from her skin. The box looks kind of big-ish for something that will be put in such a small area. But the box must obviously be bigger than the contents.
I can't get the syringe today but either tomorrow or Thursday I will, then Bilém will get rid of her ear issues and be a beautiful and perfect princess forever!
Hey, I got an idea... could I use a syringe in the inverse way to suck up the debris in her ears? Maybe it could work..!

Packaging is always that way lol i assume its the same size box they use for 3 & 6 packs.

Ear vacuum.. With a syringe....uhhhh probably not lol. Again any ear cleaner and cottonpad / ball will help you with this.

Its a very thin running liquid clear strong smelling.... Think of rubbing alcohol...

When you're dealing with ear mites it's best not to try and remove any of the debris from the ears but rather to wait for it to fall out on its own.
Removing it is very painful!

Latest posts

Back