Buck Jones Website

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayglnu13

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Just yesterday I started creating awebsite dedicated to Buck Jones, little did I realize how muchinformation this wonderful man has provided to this forum.

So I need your help.

If you have a favorite post that was madeby him will you PM it to me? So I can add it to thewebsite.

PM me his post and the subject it was under, and you can even ad a title if you wish.

Also if any one has any pictures theywouldnt mind letting me use in the website that would also beappreciated.

I also would like to add peoples specialmemories of him. So if you have a special memory of him would youplease PM me that as well.

Poems about Buck Jones would also be nice to add.

If any one has ideas please feel free to post it here or PM me.

~Amy

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=8633&forum_id=1&jump_to=122193#p122193

Amy-

In order to work faster, I'm going through Buck's old posts andcreating a Word document. I've already covered several pages of hisposts. The information is copied and pasted under a heading thatpertains to the information he gave. If you'd like, I can e-mail youthe finished document. I can't imagine it will take more than a fewhours :)

Amy...please change your email address toreadearthlink dot net and take out the actual .This will help in the event bots are scanning the boards for spammersto collect email addys.... ;) Your helpful geek tip for theday! :D :D

Okay, Amy, the document is already 19 pages longand I still have over 50 pages of posts to go through :shock: I'vecopied and pasted only Buck's advice, because his wisdom standson it's own without including the rest of the post. I'll e-mail thefirst "installment" post haste.

BTW, the link to the old forum is here: http://forums.delphiforums.com/rabbitsonly/start

~ in loving memory:pink iris:~

Thank you m.e. and Amy. It's a beautiful thingyou're doing. Buck would think he wasn't worthy, but as we all know, hemost certainly was that and then some.

Love,
-Carolyn

Yes he was :)

Amy, I'm afraid I can't do anymore today. Of course, others can keep upwith the search, and I'll get back on it either late tonight ortomorrow.

Just wanted to say "thanks" for doing this foreveryone. I wouldn't even know where to start or if I could get throughit at all.

~Jim

Amy: What a wonderful idea. It is sucha great tribute. I PM'd you 1 thread I liked, but I'll lookthrough some more as I have time today.

Jen

Amy, you truly are an angel on earth. Ithink what you are doing is wonderful. I have some things I will besending you. I hope you understand I just can't do it right now. It'stoo painful. Thank you so very much for what you are doing.

Tina

I do apologize if Ido not reply to your PM, that doesnt mean I havent gotten it :) I havegotten over 20 PMs in the last hour and I am trying to sort them allout :D Please dont take that in the sense that I dont want any morePMs, please PM me all you'd like with more Buckisms. I just cant replyto them all :D

~Amy

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'vebeen looking through Buck's old posts and came across a few.I'll make you a list and pm it to you when I get home from work later.

Jen

I have a smallproblem. I wanted to write something under his picture on the frontpage, but nothing I write sounds good enough. Would any one be willingto write something that could go under his picture, I am not very goodwith words, and I know that there are many talented people who are goodwith words.

~Amy

Latest posts

Back