Buck Jones Website

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That might be something to see if Carolyn willdo when she's ready. She knew him best. Or maybe itwould be best put like in his obituary: "he was 'good-people'".

Or maybe a nice verse or something...

Jen

I will do what I can, but honestly, my mind andheart and hollow. The things that people have said about himin the Buck Jones post, and the Buck Jones Died post has a lot of goodstuff in it.

Buck believed in being comfortable in your own skin. Acceptyour strengths and weaknesses and don't let one take over theother.

Beinga high school history teacher, each year the kids wouldask for a picture for that year's yearbook. Buck said some ofthe teachers kept their pictures in there from 15 years ago becausethey looked younger and better. Even though Buck was heavierthan he would've preferred to be, his attitude was, "I let them take mypicture because I am who I am."

-Carolyn

I knew of a person who was in direstraits. Buck put some cash in an envelope and sent it off tothis person and their family. He wouldn't sign it.He just put a note in it that said, "Good things happen to Good Peopletoo."

He didn't want them to take the chance of them feeling that they wouldhave to repay the money or feel guiltyabout it and not acceptit. He wanted them to believe that it was the way God works.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Even though Buck was heavier than he would've preferred to be, ......

-Carolyn
He had to be big....... in order to accomadate that huge heart!

~Jim

Carolyn wrote:
Iknew of a person who was in dire straits. Buck put some cashin an envelope and sent it off to this person and theirfamily. He wouldn't sign it. He just put a note init that said, "Good things happen to Good People too."

He didn't want them to take the chance of them feeling that they wouldhave to repay the money or feel guiltyabout it and not acceptit. He wanted them to believe that it was the way God works.

-Carolyn

That really sums up the whole angels on earth theory doesn't it, andnow that same angel is above watching and guiding and loving.

Latest posts

Back