Brogan Has Passed Away :o(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry Amy.......:(

Borgan was such a bright spot for us. He was such a fighterand he over came so much. God has an angel in hisarms now.

We won't forget Borgan. There will be another beautiful andfull rainbow at Rainbow Bridge for Borgan.

Rainbows! :(

Thank you every one for your support! Itis really hard for me to read these posts because every time I do I cryagain. I have never cried this much over one of my bunnies. I didn’tsleep last night because I was crying so badly.

We have kids over for a weekly bibles study and all I could hear themsay was "Where did the really nice one go? Are you hiding him from us?We want to play with him". He brought so much joy to the kids; he madethem laugh even though he had a “disability". To me it wasn’t adisability; it was something that gave him more character. I miss himso bad, I can’t even explain how much I miss him...it just hurts so bad.

~Amy

Oh Amy, I'm just reading this now...

I am truely sorry for your loss, little Brogan had such a ruff start, and now this...

he really was one of the sweetest little guys, right from day one.

We arethinking of you,

ourcondolences,

Lyndsy, Buster and Tucker

Im fairly new here so I didnt really get to knowyou or your bunny, but Im sure you were a great bunny mom and Im gladthat you have such good caring friends to support you in this hardtime. Im really sorry to hear about the loss, Im sure he will be missed.

It really is hard to read this thread, I agree,Amy. I so don't want to believe he's gone. He was loved by all of us somuch. I really thought that if he could get over the issue with hisfoot, which he did, he'd be okay for a long long time. *tears*

I just can't believe it, and I wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you on this very, very sad day.

I wish I could bring him back to you, Amy, and to the children and allof us. If love could've saved him, it would've because he certainly hada lot. I don't understand why he had to go so soon. Maybe someday inthe next life it will make sense.

Thoughts and Prayers are yours, Amy.
-Carolyn

:( Hang in there...I know its hard...Ireally thought yesterday that I was gonna have to put Corky down and Iwas gutted...cried for 2 hours....I can only imagine how you mustfeel. My thoughts are still with you...He was a lucky bunnyto have you for a bunny mom....what a sweet lil guy he was! He'll bemissed!

So sorry to hear about Brogan.I know how upsetting it is to lose a bunny friend.

I'm so sorry about Brogan. I've read alot of your posts and he just seemed so cute. Once again, I'm really sorry.

Back