Brogan Has Passed Away :o(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayglnu13

Reaction score
Brogan has passed away tonight. I am intears writing this, so it will be short. I do not know why he has died,I keep thinking of ways I could have helped him more.

Borgan you will be missed, gone but never forgotten.

3-29-05 to 5-16-05

I love you my littlebaby

P1012512.jpg

~Amy

:( :( I know how you feel with Corkyfighting to survive... :( :( It tears you up inside....I'm sosorry.... wish there was something profound I could say.....

I am so sorry to hear about brogan. Hewas lucky to have you for the short time he did. You gave hislife a quality that he made not have had with someone else.He sure was a little fighter, wasn't he. There is not much tosay to relieve your pain. Just know that we are all here foryou.

Good luck Brogan on your new adventures, we will miss you!

Susan

OMG Amy Iam so sorry . He wasdoing so well too . I amtotally heartbroken ,

I will have you in my prayers and littleBrogan too , excuse me i need a box oftissues.

I'm so sorry Amy...I just wish I had words thatwould help ease your pain. It's so hard to lose a beloved pet, whetherthey have been with your for a few months or for a lifetime. Dearlittle Brogan has blessed you with that much more love in yourlife....and he has left his pawprints on your heart.

Sending angel blessings and prayers your way to comfort you during this difficult time...

Di

I am at a complete loss. I am so deeplysorry for your loss. HE will never be forgotten. Please don't blameyourself or second guess yourself. I did that a year ago today when Ilost my baby. I just know she was there to welcome dear little Broganto the rainbow bridge. I amcrying as I write this. I am so sorry. Iwill keep you in my prayers.

Tina

Oh -- God! *crying a lot of tears*

Not Brogan! :X

He had come So Far. It couldn't've been his time. :(

Oh, Amy. My tears are falling so fast that I can't think. You dideverything you could. Brogan was so well cared for and loved.

Tsk....

This breaks my heart. I don't know what to say. I'm devasted. I reallythought I'd meet the little man someday. I can't believe he's gone.

*tears falling*

I'm so sorry, My Friend.

Love,
-Carolyn

Amy,I am sooooo soooo sorry to hearabout little Brogan,he was a real strong little thang and he will bemissed deeply,Im so sorry to hear that you lost him i thought he wasgoing to stay with us for a long time to come

So soooorrryy

Ashley thumps fays

Oh, Amy, I absolutely cannot believe this. I'm absolutely inshock. You took amazing care of that little guy throughouthis short life. I just know he was happy.

*Hugs*

Jen, Daisy, Sage, Basil, Elvis, Orion, Saphy, Sampson, Lily and Abby

I was apprehensive when I signed on because ofCorky, but I wasn't prepared for Brogan!!! Notnow!!!I can hardly comprehend this one. :(

I have absolutely zero doubt that you did all that could be done,Amy. These things just happen. It seems to be atouchy age.

I can't imagine how awful this is for you, but you have anawfullot of people here feeling yourpain.He was SUCH aspecial little bunny.

SAS

:(:(:(:(:(

~An Ode To Brogan ~

as he hops over the sun into his place of rest,
he looks into the everlasting river banks.

his love on earth has a place still beating in your heart.
as he hops thru the shady trees he remembers his life .

and his heart beats your name.

P.S. you lil guy is over the rainbow.
you took great care of him

Love erin and ramona

Latest posts

Back