BRILLIANT IDEA!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ali, I think that if we limit it to about 2 weeks of being one place then it allows the postal time to go overseas. It might be nice to send it to a couple of people in your country while it's there to limit some of the time.....

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Ali, I think that if we limit it to about 2 weeks of being one place then it allows the postal time to go overseas. It might be nice to send it to a couple of people in your country while it's there to limit some of the time.....
Did you mean 2 weeks of being with one person, or in one country? If it's per person, I'm sure it'll be different with different people, but I wont need 2 weeks, and I don't suppose everyone will need the full 2 weeks, so it might move a lot quicker than that, which will be good?

Yep, exactly. I think 2 weeks will be the max so people don't like hang onto him and more people can get him.

FOR THOSE THAT DON'T WANT TO GIVE OUT THEIR PHYSICAL ADDRESSES:

Could we possibly make a Flat Bunley that we can EMAIL? That way those that aren't keen on giving out their physical addresses can print him out, and take the pictures, and post them and such...as well as adding to the logbook.

:biggrin2:

maherwoman wrote:
FOR THOSE THAT DON'T WANT TO GIVE OUT THEIR PHYSICAL ADDRESSES:

Could we possibly make a Flat Bunley that we can EMAIL? That way those that aren't keen on giving out their physical addresses can print him out, and take the pictures, and post them and such...as well as adding to the logbook.

:biggrin2:

Yet another brilliant suggestion!

Pam

Back