BRILLIANT IDEA!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swanlake

Reaction score
ok i have this AMAZING IDEA!!!!

so i was helping my mom in her room ( she is a second grade teacher) and i was taking down her 'flat stanley's off the wall. (if you have never heard the story, google it, it will be there) and it came to me...

remember how at christmas time we were gonna send letters but decided it would be too expensive for some to send all those to all the places? well how about one that goes to everyone?

here is my idea. lets have a 'flat bunny' who travels the world! you could keep it for a couple days, take pics, blog about your adventures then send it to the next person! it would probably be just cardboard in a manilla envelope so i don't think it would cost that much to send.

sooo.. whatcha think?

That would be so cute!! I have a stupid question, though... we wouldn't have to worry about bunny illnesses potentially being transported on the Flat Bunley if we let our bunnies play with him, do we? Just trying to be careful here... :)

we could SO laminate it! my mom has a machine at her school so i could sooo do that. then you could disenfect it to you heart's content

DO we want to laminate him? we might want everyone to sign him and put their country/state or something on him.

If we let the bunnies "play" with him...... he might get eaten LOL!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
DO we want to laminate him? we might want everyone to sign him and put their country/state or something on him.

If we let the bunnies "play" with him...... he might get eaten LOL!
What if we laminated him and then included a little journal with him? That way we could sign the journal and leave a little note but Stanley could still be disinfected if we wished.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
That would be so cute!! I have a stupid question, though... we wouldn't have to worry about bunny illnesses potentially being transported on the Flat Bunley if we let our bunnies play with him, do we? Just trying to be careful here... :)

I do not think this is possible, as the illness will "die off" in the mail on the way to the next person.

Same with rats! Say I sent it to you, Shiloh, and my rats were sick...the illnesses (if any) would die off before reaching you because 3 hours within contact kills any SDA, ect.

:)

This is an AWESOME idea! I'd definately be up for that!:biggrin2:

The laminating thing might be a good idea anyway even if illnesses aren't a risk- think of all those little bunny teeth that will like to nibble on poor Flat Bunley! There'll be nothing left of him by the time he's made it round lol!
:laughsmiley:

Yes! Flat Bunley could have an online journal, so that he didn't have to carry one and possibly lose it in route!

I'd say make him!

Let's just say no one can get him twice.... or at least for a long time LOL!

and then we'll start his Blog.

Whoever you want to send him to next, ask for their address in private.

No one should keep him more than a couple of weeks if possible? If you would like to have him to attend a special event, you could always post that in the blog. If it happens, great, but if not - don't be upset.

Does that sound ok?

Latest posts

Back