BRILLIANT IDEA!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like your rules Bo B Bunny!

Would we compile a list of all the people who want to take part, and then get their addresses in turn and send it on?

I'd really like to take part in this if that's ok, to get pictures of him with all my buns! I'd try a special bonding session to get all 4 of them in just for the occasion :)

so...should i make him? start compiling a list of people who want to participate? i can start him off, so people get an idea of what to do with him. if you want, i don't care who starts or whatever.

I love this idea! I was on another forum about a year ago that did this but with a beany baby bear named Gertrude. :biggrin2: Count me in!

t.

u can write on him still even if you laminated it. get a fine point sharpie!! when i worked at the daycare we'd laminate stuff and write on it with a sharpie worked great! this is really a neat idea. I can take him to the beach!!!

Cool! I definitely want in. And perhaps the bunny could visit us for Rory's first birthday on March 17th!

swanlake wrote:
so...should i make him? start compiling a list of people who want to participate? i can start him off, so people get an idea of what to do with him. if you want, i don't care who starts or whatever.

I'm in! I'll PM you my addy.

Pam

Would be nice to have his blog pinned to the top of the forum so it's easy to find.

Swanlake, you can start it out ;)

Pam

Yes, go ahead! it sounds really fun!

Why not do this..... anyone who wants to participate can post here and you could compile the list. Then, we can always update the list (Put it in the blogs and we'll just keep it at the top!)

When you are ready - go ahead and begin the blog as his first adventure!

Everyone should remember that eventhough we only keep him for 2 weeks there will be times when he's gone for a week or so because of going out of the country!

swanlake wrote:

Let's just wait on addresses - the person can just ask the next person for their address if that works ok for everyone? Then, only a couple of people have each person's address as it moves along.....

Or we can makea list in private later - just right now let the person who has Bunley ask you and then you know to expect him also!

BTW My daughter, bratbunny, and I would LOVE to have him anytime! :D

Should start a thread for people to post who'd like to participate that way u can just go down the thread in order in which they posted to see where it would go next. so you would just contact the person that posted below you to get there info! It could also include the rules ie how long to have him ect. that way u don't have to read a bunch of other post to find the next person to get it

I'd love to participate! I hope though that sending him here wouldn't slow things down too much. Stuff normally takes 5-8 days to get here from the states by airmail, I haven't gotten anything from any other countries.

I like StephieMarie's idea, to start a new thread, that's also a quite fair way of determining the order of where he travels to aswell- who ever gets their name down the soonest gets him quicker! Then maybe whoever has him can PM the next person on the list for their address and send it on, as Bo B Bunny suggested...

God, I'll be so paranoid when I got him that he'll get lost in the post! :scared:

Back