Bricer has his Own Page

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Gabby, Jul 31, 2004.

Help Support Rabbits Online by donating:

1. Mar 29, 2005 #41

Gabby

Gabby

Gabby

Bramble Briar86 wrote:
    thank you, but i think Brice has far more courage than myself, I pushed on because he was willing.. has he folded I would have crumbled like a house of cards... he will be 6 years old in a couple of months.. yikes!! hardly seems possible...

2. Mar 29, 2005 #42

Carolyn

Carolyn

Carolyn

Gabby wrote:

Thank you So Much, Gabby, for helping. I hope Brice is doing well as is all the others in the house.

[​IMG]

-Carolyn

3. Mar 29, 2005 #43

Gabby

Gabby

Gabby

Carolyn wrote:
    Brice is doing very well... Daphne had to have surgery again, but we had expected that when she had the first surgery. This time she removed the protruding bone in her cheek. She also got a partial dewlap tuck for that younger appearance..

not so sure she appreciates that though but there was just a lot of loose skin left over. the others are taking the move in stride.. Ginger and her boy Peter-Salem had the bonding experience of their lives on the trip here.. the ride was bumpy and they snuggled the whole time she is more dominate over him.. gotta go phone call

4. Mar 29, 2005 #44

Carolyn

Carolyn

Carolyn

Poor Daphne, but what a trooper. Never heard of a dewlap reduction. How sweet. Rabbits get cosmetic surgery too.

It's nice to hear that Ginger and Peter-Salem found comfort in each other on the trip over to their new home.

Please give my love to Brice. I hope you and the rabbits are all settling in quickly. It's an adorable house. It appears to be very bright - allowing a lot of sunlight in.

-Carolyn

5. Mar 29, 2005 #45

Gabby

Gabby

Gabby

Carolyn wrote:
    when ever the phone thing rings i send quick so i don't loose my message.. she only got a dewlap tuck because it made it easier to close the surgery site but we can pretend she was getting a chinlift LOL

Brice thanks you as he loves all the love he gets, and yes we seem to get quite a bit of sun, though the sun comes through the back of the house mostly down stairs so the kitchen is very warm during the day and with the skylights upstairs the upstairs says toasty during the day, we set the heat at like 63 and it has been staying 72..sun light is a good warmer for sure...

although i have always enjoyed sleeping in on my days off or days i am scheduled for a pm shift and for some reason i can't sleep past 8:30 am been waking up at 6am..

let me tell ya though pillow top soft mattresses are awesome lol i'll have to find my house post and add new pics once we get things organized.. my craft room is painted, and hubby is taking his sweet time painting his office.. and the spare room.. well tiz still piled with boxes but much less boxes as things get unpacked..

time i think for me to organize my craft room.. got most the items inhere... i think i have found all our clothes.. i used clothing to wrap and pack breakable things... guess i should get some of that put away before i have to work this afternoon...

thinking about "wallpapering" a wall with bunny pics......i'll be sure to add that pic if i do... ok off to do some work...sigh.. i'll be glad when we are done putting things in their place....ok I know then it's the everyday stuff but can manage that ;)

6. Apr 6, 2005 #46

Carolyn

Carolyn

Carolyn

*bump for chiquita*

7. Apr 6, 2005 #47

Carolyn

Carolyn

Carolyn

Greetings Gabby, :)

I'm sorry. I never realized you wrote back until I bumped this post up again. Dog-arned board moves faster than I can keep up with.

What color did you paint your craft room??
    Is it all your scrap-booking crafts?

Are the rabbits all settled downstairs?

How's Brice?

How's Promise doing?

-Carolyn

8. Apr 6, 2005 #48

Carolyn

Carolyn

Carolyn

Geez Gabby,

You show up right when someone calls.

Thank you.

I hope you don't mind that you're the one I call when someone questions a head tilt.

-Carolyn

9. Apr 6, 2005 #49

Gabby

Gabby

Gabby

10. Apr 6, 2005 #50

Gabby

Gabby

Gabby

actually i was online and got an email saying i had a post so i came to look... was talking to a relative while unpacking my craft room... multi-tasking.... I must tell you Brice has a twin at work.. only it's a kitten but will be permanently tilted like Brice

11. Apr 6, 2005 #51

Carolyn

Carolyn

Carolyn

Aww, Promise sleeps in the tub; Brice can't figure out what he wants more, and your craft room sounds like it'll be packed. Didn't realize you were as crafty as you are. Thought it was just the scrap-booking that you did,didn't realize you paint, draw, and wood burn.

Sounds like you've got a lot of things that you want to get done.It'll all happen in good time. It must feel great to be Unpacking instead of packing and having to worry about people coming in and out of your house. When they were selling my place, it was so annoying to have people coming and going at all times of the day. Glad that's over.

Give my love to all the bunnies. Just when they thought life couldn't get any better, it does.

:)

Thanks again for your help.

-Carolyn

12. Apr 6, 2005 #52

Gabby

Gabby

Gabby

Carolyn wrote:

13. Apr 7, 2005 #53

Carolyn

Carolyn

Carolyn

A singing, dancing Easter bunny does sound a bit freaky.

My mom had made my brother curtains for his office because of the same reason you're looking into fabric for your husband. Many were too frilly. It's nice that the two of you have your own room to play around with - your craft room and his office.

Don't blame you for wanting the painting to be done before you have people seeing the house, but it's really sweet that your husband wants to show it off.

Love the windows being open! Yesterday was the first really warm day and it really felt like Spring was officially here.They even put the flags on the golf course.[​IMG]

-Carolyn

14. Apr 7, 2005 #54

hotchocolatewithsmarties!!!!!

wow!

that was amazing!! Thanks for posting it:)

15. Apr 8, 2005 #55

Gabby

Gabby

Gabby

yes spring is here i have flowers BLOOMING in my front garden.. ok they are crocuses but still it's blooming flowers.. yes!

oh and here is Promise in the shower the silly puppy..

she don't tell me the golf flags are up, that means hubby will be out golfing.. yes he is a golfer..... then it will be hard pressed to get him to do anything around here... must put foot down[​IMG]

Bunnies are CLEAN!!!!!!!!! All cleaned last night.. and here is this fenced in area outside we thought was a veggie garden only it's not..not sure what it was.. so i'm turning it into my compost pile...at any rate it needs some filling up and some bunny poo will be just right...;)

16. Apr 8, 2005 #56

Gabby

Gabby

Gabby

posted twice

17. Apr 10, 2005 #57

*** bump **

18. Apr 10, 2005 #58

bunnylover78642

bunnylover78642

bunnylover78642

That was really cool!! I love that story and so glad he made it... So, even though he is better he still has a tilt, right? Just making sure.. The music ended just as I finished and I thought that was great and not too distracting. I love the pictures, he looks so much better. When you say he rolled, I imagine this rabbit doing somersaults! I can't believe he is doing so great!
    Congrats to Both You and Your Bunny
    (You saved his life)!!