Bricer has his Own Page

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bramble Briar86 wrote:
Oh, Gabby, it must have been a hard thing to go through.That site was moving, beautiful, inspirational and full of love and devotion. I feel for anyone who has to go through such a thing! Bun or mommy/daddy.
Ellie
thank you, but i think Brice has far more courage than myself, I pushed on because he was willing.. has he folded I would have crumbled like a house of cards... he will be 6 years old in a couple of months.. yikes!! hardly seems possible...

Gabby wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
*Bump*

Gabby,

A new member sure could use your help or any support you have to offer when you have the time.

Thank you.

-Carolyn
i tried skimming the messaged but not sure where it is, but just so anyone knows I can be contacted by PM on this board or by Email at [email protected] i'll be happy to help with what ever I can

Thank you So Much, Gabby, for helping. I hope Brice is doing well as is all the others in the house.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Thank you So Much, Gabby, for helping. I hope Brice is doing well as is all the others inthe house.

-Carolyn
Brice is doing very well... Daphne had to have surgery again, but we had expected that when she had the first surgery. This time she removed the protruding bone in her cheek. She also got a partial dewlap tuck for that younger appearance..

not so sure she appreciates that though but there was just a lot of loose skin left over. the others are taking the move in stride.. Ginger and her boy Peter-Salem had the bonding experience of their lives on the trip here.. the ride was bumpy and they snuggled the whole time she is more dominate over him.. gotta go phone call

Poor Daphne, but what a trooper. Never heard of a dewlap reduction. How sweet. Rabbits get cosmetic surgery too.

It's nice to hear that Ginger and Peter-Salem found comfort in each other on the trip over to their new home.

Please give my love to Brice. I hope you and the rabbits are all settling in quickly. It's an adorable house. It appears to be very bright - allowing a lot of sunlight in.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Poor Daphne, but what a trooper. Never heard of a dewlap reduction. How sweet. Rabbits get cosmetic surgery too.

It's nice to hear that Ginger and Peter-Salem found comfort in each other on the trip over to their new home.

Please give my love to Brice. I hope you and the rabbits are all settling in quickly. It's an adorable house. It appears to be very bright - allowing a lot of sunlight in.

-Carolyn
when ever the phone thing rings i send quick so i don't loose my message.. she only got a dewlap tuck because it made it easier to close the surgery site but we can pretend she was getting a chinlift LOL

Brice thanks you as he loves all the love he gets, and yes we seem to get quite a bit of sun, though the sun comes through the back of the house mostly down stairs so the kitchen is very warm during the day and with the skylights upstairs the upstairs says toasty during the day, we set the heat at like 63 and it has been staying 72..sun light is a good warmer for sure...

although i have always enjoyed sleeping in on my days off or days i am scheduled for a pm shift and for some reason i can't sleep past 8:30 am been waking up at 6am..

let me tell ya though pillow top soft mattresses are awesome lol i'll have to find my house post and add new pics once we get things organized.. my craft room is painted, and hubby is taking his sweet time painting his office.. and the spare room.. well tiz still piled with boxes but much less boxes as things get unpacked..

time i think for me to organize my craft room.. got most the items inhere... i think i have found all our clothes.. i used clothing to wrap and pack breakable things... guess i should get some of that put away before i have to work this afternoon...

thinking about "wallpapering" a wall with bunny pics......i'll be sure to add that pic if i do... ok off to do some work...sigh.. i'll be glad when we are done putting things in their place....ok I know then it's the everyday stuff but can manage that ;)

Greetings Gabby, :)

I'm sorry. I never realized you wrote back until I bumped this post up again. Dog-arned board moves faster than I can keep up with.

What color did you paint your craft room??
Is it all your scrap-booking crafts?

Are the rabbits all settled downstairs?

How's Brice?

How's Promise doing?

-Carolyn

Geez Gabby,

You show up right when someone calls.

Thank you.

I hope you don't mind that you're the one I call when someone questions a head tilt.

-Carolyn

Greetings Gabby, :)
Hello, unpacking still but plenty to do as I'm painting rooms as i go
I'm sorry. I never realized you wrote back until I bumped this post up again.
I quite often don't realize there is a reply to something i posted because it moves so fast and i have a hard time recalling the title of posts i did reply to
Dogarned board moves faster than I can keep up with.
yes it does
What color did you paint your craft room??
cornflower blue, it's a dusty med shade of blue paint from Lowes
Is it all your scrap-booking crafts?
my scrap-booking stuff, the pc, my sewing photograph stuff, painting, drawing, wood burning, all the crafts i dabble in and any i want to try a hand at
Are the rabbits all settled downstairs?
well the are adjusting and seems to be getting comfy,but they are not set up anywhere near what they will be, we just haven't had time to tackle that area yet.. we'll do more as the weather warms because hubby will be moving his stuff that takes up room and maybe storing some in the shed, he hasn't worked in the shed because of the temps, but now as long as we can get that under way, and he will build some shelves to hold things like the A/C's they are on the floor currently..
and my hay is on top of a cage so gotta set up where i want that.. plus get a sink installed so the buns can be watered ad cleaned easier.. hubby was just saying "we need to get your buns a sink here" this was after he asked me how i was doing their water.. up and down the stairs.. well if nothing else i should have a very firm butt...
How's Brice?
brice is good much more settled.. however i was greeted by a site a couple days ago i was woken by the phone when downstairs to check buns do laundry and here come stormy running at me like mummy pick me up i can't get back into my house.. poor dear was very thirsty and hungry and wanted to sit on his cabin he couldn't make up his mind which he wanted to do more so kept bopping back and forth between them..
He doesn't seem any worse for wear even though the current downstairs is no where near bunny proof.... i suppose if hubby finds any chew marks in his stuff i can tell him we have mice LMAO
How's Promise doing?
Promise is good... i'll have to post the pic but she loves to sleep in our shower.. go figure.. i guess she feels she is not underfoot in there and it's cool.. she loves the kitchen floor since it is ceramic tiles... and she just started to get used to laying under the new table.. Tom is using the old table as a desk and we got a new table for hte kitchen, tossed the chairs as they were falling apart..

Geez Gabby,

You show up right when someone calls.

Thank you.

I hope you don't mind that you're the one I call when someone questionsa head tilt.
actually i was online and got an email saying i had a post so i came to look... was talking to a relative while unpacking my craft room... multi-tasking.... I must tell you Brice has a twin at work.. only it's a kitten but will be permanently tilted like Brice

Aww, Promise sleeps in the tub; Brice can't figure out what he wants more, and your craft room sounds like it'll be packed. Didn't realize you were as crafty as you are. Thought it was just the scrap-booking that you did,didn't realize you paint, draw, and wood burn.

Sounds like you've got a lot of things that you want to get done.It'll all happen in good time. It must feel great to be Unpacking instead of packing and having to worry about people coming in and out of your house. When they were selling my place, it was so annoying to have people coming and going at all times of the day. Glad that's over.

Give my love to all the bunnies. Just when they thought life couldn't get any better, it does.

:)

Thanks again for your help.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Aww, Promise sleeps in the tub; Brice can't figure out what he wants more,and your craft room sounds like it'll be packed. Didn't realize you were as crafty as you are. Thought it was just the scrap booking that you did, didn't realize you paint, draw, and woodburn.
next I have to get my sewing desk back from hubby..it's currently in his office, he says when he gets a filing cabinet he'll let me have it back.. lol I can't imagine he wants it in his office I painted it a garden theme a while back and his office is very "manly" LOL deer and Labradors everywhere with a little golf and fire dept stuff tossed in...
I think we'll have to make curtains for his room as all the ones we have seen in the stores are to frilly and girly... there was some nice rustic material awhile back when i got the fabric for the bird cage cover maybe they'll still have that....
Sounds like you've got a lot of things that you want to get done.It'll all happen in good time. It must feel great to be Unpacking instead of packing and having to worry about people coming in and out of your house. When they were selling my place, it was so annoying to have people coming and going at all times of the day. Glad that's over.
I'm very glad to be unpacking w/o worring about who the broker might want to perade through the house and we have to make it spotless... for those few weeks i bleached all the bunny boxes.. normally iuse vinegar and water but for selling bleach and water gave it "that clean smell" instead of that "pickled smell" LOL
Now i just have to deal with hubby wanting to invite people over to show off and see the house... I'd like to get my painting done first but oh well... today I plan to build Ginger and Peter-Salem a NIC cage with a second level.. yeah I can do that now woohoo as I don't plan to ever move again! then Piper AndDusty-Miller can have their old divided cage BUT i'm gonna put a solid divider in it first.. I trust Piper he's a good boy, But dusty being a young strapping boy might try and bite Piper through the wire...
BTW my windows are open, birds are singing and i think SPRING is here shhh maybe i shouldn't say that so loud it might run away....
had today off went and got a few household items, shower curtain for the downstairs bathroom plus curtains for the windows.. I can't stand a bathroom with no window cover.. gotta find some for the upstairs bathroom, it has some but not my taste so they will stay till i find either ones i like or fabric that i think is perfect...
I so could be an at home decorator LMAO

Give my love to all the bunnies. Just when they thought life couldn't get any better, it does.
wait till later when i introduce them to my singing dancing easter bunny.. someone gave him to me last year and i just took him out thebox... lol the dogs have seen him they were a bit freaked out by a toy that walked across the floor next to see the bunny reactions lol

:)

Thanks again for your help.

-Carolyn

A singing, dancing Easter bunny does sound a bit freaky.

My mom had made my brother curtains for his office because of the same reason you're looking into fabric for your husband. Many were too frilly. It's nice that the two of you have your own room to play around with - your craft room and his office.

Don't blame you for wanting the painting to be done before you have people seeing the house, but it's really sweet that your husband wants to show it off.

Love the windows being open! Yesterday was the first really warm day and it really felt like Spring was officially here.They even put the flags on the golf course.

-Carolyn

yes spring is here i have flowers BLOOMING in my front garden.. ok they are crocuses but still it's blooming flowers.. yes!

oh and here is Promise in the shower the silly puppy..

she don't tell me the golf flags are up, that means hubby will be out golfing.. yes he is a golfer..... then it will be hard pressed to get him to do anything around here... must put foot down

Bunnies are CLEAN!!!!!!!!! All cleaned last night.. and here is this fenced in area outside we thought was a veggie garden only it's not..not sure what it was.. so i'm turning it into my compost pile...at any rate it needs some filling up and some bunny poo will be just right...;)

That was really cool!! I love that story and so glad he made it... So, even though he is better he still has a tilt, right? Just making sure.. The music ended just as I finished and I thought that was great and not too distracting. I love the pictures, he looks so much better. When you say he rolled, I imagine this rabbit doing somersaults! I can't believe he is doing so great!
Congrats to Both You and Your Bunny
(You saved his life)!!

Latest posts

Back