Brice

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... that is an incredibe story Gabby, Brice islucky to have a mommy like you! Poor thing that must be souncomfortable, those pics are heartbreaking especially the one lookingright at you aww:?I hope they find something thatcan help!

~pam

pamela227 wrote:
Wow... that is an incredibe story Gabby, Brice is lucky tohave a mommy like you! Poor thing that must be so uncomfortable, thosepics are heartbreaking especially the one looking right at youaww:?I hope they find something that can help!

~pam
fortunally for him right now it looks much worse to us than itis for him, he runs about now and chins and sniffs things :) buteverytime he chins or sniffs something it makes him exercise his neck,so it may straighen out yet. we (the vet and I) talked aboutaccupuncture, and or if there was a safe drug for buns, only proble ishe is not comfortable with her, and he kinda needs to be if she were todo accupuncture on him. I think mainly because she made himdo things he didn't want to and stuck things in his ear:p but he mightdecide after a while hey your ok, See i can get away with doing stufftoo him because i'm his beloved mummy

Latest posts

Back