Brice Speaks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buck Jones wrote:
That is the bunny's thump, Gabby! Howcool. I have speakers and it worked perfectly. Whata funny, clever thing to do.

Buck:D
thanks buck, yup it's the bunny's thump alright. THey say we got bunnytude LOL

pamela227 wrote:
LOL!!! That is soooo cute! I've never seen anything likethat! I'll have to try one and see how it works hehe:Ddemanding lil bun you have there, beautiful coloring too!:p

~pam
Brice says "why thank you very much. after having a close brush withdeath it makes you stop and think, why wait and see if i will get whati want when i can demand it now"

LOLplease post it if you make one :)

pamela227 wrote:
Imade one :) it's almost convincing except for when it tilts..you can see a split between the grey & white guess i didn'tcrop it right, but it's cute nonetheless! My parents got a real kickout of it too! The last word is 'instead' kinda gets cut off a littlebit. Here is the link:

~pam & talking Oreo:D

http://veepers01.budlight.com/service/RetrieveCard?id=E4293572-9954-11D8-9AE5-E3635E514682

Code:
yeah your limited to how much they can say. but hey i think it is adorable, Oreo your too cute:)

LOL!! Does that last part say "Angela you will bemy bunny slave"?? It was kinda hard to make out when I played it.Sherman is a cutie too! :D

~pam

LOL! No, it says, "... and I will allow you the honor of being my bunny slave." :D

I simply hate that particular picture because he's a beautiful bunny,but I told my husband in that one he almost looks like ademon! :(

hahaha!! Those are too cute! Jess is cute toolol! Oreo looks like an evil bun in her pic too lol I need acamera that doesn't have a flash :D

~pam

I enjoyed this post. Thought I'd bring it around one more time for those that hadn't seen it.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back