Brice Speaks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
I can't hear him since I have no speakers or sound card...what's he saying!?
I am the great Bricer, you will listen toevery word i say! Iwant more oats, more cookies and morekisses, when i thump my feet you will obey. THUMP!

lol wow! Your bunny can say all that?! What atalent!!! :) All my rabbit does is grunt and squeek....I shall teachher to talk someday!!! lol

I'll tell ya what... I'll go over to my brotherssometime this week, and I'll use his computer!!! (now..who's voice isit really...lol)

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
I'll tell ya what... I'll go over to my brothers sometimethis week, and I'll use his computer!!! (now..who's voice is itreally...lol)
it gives you a choice of male or female voices,it's a computer generated voice

Is that Brice?? What a CUTIE!He's absolutely ADORABLE! I'll hear this later because Idon't have speakers here. I know I'm going to laugh out loudwhen I hear this. Just looking at a rabbit talking back toyou is funny in and of itself!

This one's great, Gab! :dude:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Isthat Brice?? What a CUTIE! He's absolutelyADORABLE! I'll hear this later because I don't have speakershere. I know I'm going to laugh out loud when I hearthis. Just looking at a rabbit talking back to you is funnyin and of itself!

This one's great, Gab! :dude:

-Carolyn
Gotta do it within the next 14 days after that theweb site deletes them, tis such a pity i wish it'd let me save it to myPc

Hi Gabby,

I hate to see their heads tilted. I know he's okay, but it's so sad. :( Bums me out.

He is So Beautiful. I can't wait to hear him talk!

-Carolyn

I cant see it!! *sobs* when I click on it it doestn show up.

*sobs*

wuv 4rm a v.v.v.v.sad lauren

(and the not at all sad bunnies)

I've seen that sitebefore. My husband did one of my son and one of my daughter. I neverthought to do it with Elf, but that's just precious!

LOL!!! That is soooo cute! I've never seenanything like that! I'll have to try one and see how it works hehe:Ddemanding lil bun you have there, beautiful coloring too!:p

~pam

For all of those who couldn't get it to work, ihear buck's got a pc that will show it well, maybe we should all beg tovisit him LOL j/k

Carolyn wrote:
Hi Gabby,

I hate to see their heads tilted. I know he's okay, but it's so sad. :( Bums me out.

He is So Beautiful. I can't wait to hear him talk!

-Carolyn
be glad he no longer stands on top of his head. Ithink every day he gets a lil more agail, a litte more bold, it'sonlybeen 11 weeks, but things are coming along nicely.

Loz n Ebony wrote:
I cant see it!! *sobs* when I click on it it doestn show up.

*sobs*

wuv 4rm a v.v.v.v.sad lauren

(and the not at all sad bunnies)
they say look at us not some other bunny on the pc lol

Elf Mommy wrote:
I've seen that site before. Myhusband did one of my son and one of my daughter. I never thought to doit with Elf, but that's justprecious!
oh you'll have to try it i'msure we'd all love to see it :)

Latest posts

Back