Breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulsgirl

Reaction score
patches.jpg

We were told she is about 4 months old.. Thanks!

How interesting as I never would have thought that at all. I thought it might be mini rex (the fur looks really short and soft on my machine - but I could be wrong)...mixed with something else.

But not being able to lay your hands on it makes a difference....

Peg

She does have short soft hair. After looking at the breed pics she looks more like a dutch something although not mini lop.

Definitely some sort of mix ... She might have some mini lop in her, but then her ears would be more lopped ... I thought dutch too, and mini rex. :ponder:

She's very cute though! :D

Rachel.

i can see a mini lop face for shure......and a dutch is so faint beuse the more fluffy full hair of a mini lop messes up the dutch sort hair...but look s possible:DCutie!

If you look close her ears look wide like a lop..

Mikoli wrote:
Definitely some sort of mix ... She might have some mini lop in her, but then her ears would be more lopped ... I thought dutch too, and mini rex. :ponder:

She's very cute though! :D

Rachel.

Hello, I am new to this forum but I see the "mix" rabbit, I think it is a dutch/hotot mix, if you aren't sure what a hotot looks like to a search but they have black circles around the eyes, and the ears and other markings is like a dutch.

Brenda

http://www.mnmbunnies.com

Or it is a dutch/mini rex mix, it has the mini rex ears, and some markings on the eyes that could be mini rex (with little markings) with a dutch marking on the back.

The ears look like lop ears i think...just higher up at a air plane wing hight...*look mum i can fly*...depends on the age of the bunny the ears may drop more if its young enogh!:DBut i can see hotot for shure..its the ring around the eyes...and a little mini rex but i find its face is shaped like a mini lop...im not shure..cant tell from picts to well!:rabbithop

I kinda think it has a dutch nose......doesn't have a mini rex or hotot nose....I don't like cross bred rabbits-too confusing, we breed mini rex, and AFL just we don't breed them together, LOL and accidents happen fast so be careful to the newbunny ownersout there.

Brenda

Latest posts

Back