Breed and age? (very young)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiana

Reaction score
Hello everybody it's nice to be back here again! ❤️
This time I have a little bunny that's resting in my arm as I type this, and for the past 3 days I've been wondering about her breed and age. And that's because we've been wondering if it's ok for her to be This small, and if we should give her milk or not.
Store owner said she doesn't need milk anymore, but I.. Still don't believe him, to be honest.
Here are some pictures.
IMG_20210204_221230.jpg
I can literally cover almost her entire body with one hand qwq [forgive me for the crappy photo :')] 16127594416681451593791170185361.jpg

I don't know if this information is necessary, but I read that teeth are important to tell the age of a bunny? so as to the front teeth, her 2 upper ones are so tiny, while her 2 lower teeth have reached about 1/2cm length, and I still don't know the age :)

She's healthy, active and likes to get pets and hide in warm places, sleeps most of the time, though all I want to know is if she's in need of milk or not.
Hope I posted this in the right category!

At this point, she seems to be 3-5 weeks old. Just underdeveloped due to lack of care. Alfalfa hay will be essential to keep her alive and healthy - It will help fatten her up! You can offer unlimited rabbit pellets and fresh cold water as well (but no veggies/fruit).

She appears to be a dwarf mix.

At this point, she seems to be 3-5 weeks old. Just underdeveloped due to lack of care. Alfalfa hay will be essential to keep her alive and healthy - It will help fatten her up! You can offer unlimited rabbit pellets and fresh cold water as well (but no veggies/fruit).

She appears to be a dwarf mix.
Thanks a lot!! We got her some pellets, so far she loves them but she doesn't eat that much because she's still young and small.
All that's left is the alfalfa hay and we're done! Thank you so much again❤️

Thanks a lot!! We got her some pellets, so far she loves them but she doesn't eat that much because she's still young and small.
All that's left is the alfalfa hay and we're done! Thank you so much again❤
A probiotic like BeneBac will help her too. You can sprinkle it on top of her pellets.

Oats can help with weight gain as well. Alfalfa hay is definitely a must and please get as soon as possible!

A probiotic like BeneBac will help her too. You can sprinkle it on top of her pellets.

Oats can help with weight gain as well. Alfalfa hay is definitely a must and please get as soon as possible!
On it! Thanks again!! ❤️

Latest posts

Back