Bonkers, a bonkerrific bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on finishing your degree! I know what you mean about the holidays, its been crazy around my house too. We had three Christmas's in a row and my son's birthday tomorrow.

I hope the situation with your ex works out to your advantage.

I am sure Bonkers will sure love the attention of a photo shoot!

Thanks a lot Dave! :D Im glad to see that someone realates :)

Im looking foward to 2012, cant wait to see what it has in store for me.

And you are right, he did love the attention ;)

DSC_6933.JPG

Look at that tail *-*

DSC_6937.JPG

I just looooved this one!

DSC_6940.JPG

He's gotten so big!

DSC_6944.JPG

Being his naughty self!

DSC_6954.JPG

Cleaning in his hidey place between his cage and his box.

DSC_6951.JPG

"MOOOM! Some privacy please!"

DSC_6957.JPG

He really disapproved of me here :biggrin:

DSC_6934.JPG

Bonkers and I want to wish everybody HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :magicwand:

I don't even know if anyone else will remember this show, but he always reminds me of it both because of the name and because the character of the show was so silly.

Bonkers1.jpg

Oh my!!! Bonkers looks just like my MILU!! It's incredible how they look alike! I mean, ok, you'll say "white rabbits look like white rabbits".. but I've never ever seen a white rabbit that looks like MILU so much!! Looking at almost every pic of your blog was like looking at a pic of MILU!!

Bonkers is very cute!! And I bet he's a great bunny too!!

Among all the pics, this is the most impressive. Ok, the bunny eating mint is funny (MILU did it too) but the cool thing is that you (or whoever is in the pic) must be a great contortionist to be standing up and still have the hand back and down there feeding Bonkers!! LOL

IMG_0123.JPG

* Oh I've just seen that the person in the pic isn't actually standing up.. hehe

Anyway, great pics, I love them all!!!

I know Vivian! Bonkers and Milu are like twins :D I thought that too when I saw his pics, thank you for checking out the blog!

On another note, I spent new years over at Tijuana, Mexico with my grandmother and I was pleasantly suprised when I saw a billboard about pet care that included a picture of a bunny :) it said: "Love them, take care of them, vaccinate them." I thought it was really cool that they included a pet rabbit alongside with a dog and a cat.

Yes, that's cool! Hopefully bunnies will be better thought of, and better taken care of someday not too far from now... at least in my country there isn't enough information about rabbits, fortunately I found RO and it helped me quite a lot! How's Bonkers doing lately? Any new year's bunny pic for us to see? :)

Back