Bonkers, a bonkerrific bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug2: Break ups can be awful, I know how that can be. Sorry to hear, but if you know that it's for the best then I'm sure you'll be better off in the end. Good for you for being strong enough to get out of something that you knew was no longer right for you. :hearts

Thank you so much for your replies, really :)
It seems silly, but you guys and Bonkers are the only ones that know about this. He did listen to me Dave :) he just sat still when I told him everything, almost like he sensed I needed him to stay put and listen. I love that little guy.

Thank you everyone. I broke the news to my friends and family yesterday. Everyone was so shocked, specially my mother. I feel a bit better now... or just less awful. I suppose time will heal everything eventually. I mean, it has to right?

On other nervewrecking news, Bonkers is at the vet at this very moment getting the snip snip. Im so nervous! Please send good vibes to my handsome boy :)

Oh my! I totally forgot to update!
The boy is doing fine :) It's a pain in the butt giving him the antibiotics and he has been totally PISSED at me these past 2 days, but he looks fine.
He spent the whole last night sleeping, which he never does. And I noticed he seems a little less active, almost like he KNOWS somethings missing hehe.
Eating and pooping are fine, so im not too worried, I think he just still a litte stressed over the whole vet trip.

Im keeping him inside this week, I think that contributes to him being so angry at me lol :p

Thank you for asking! :)

Oooooh the mad bunny. Glad Bonkers is doing well after neuter. After I got Harvey done I would go to try and check to make sure everything was healing ok, well the minute I'd try he'd clamp his back legs together so I couldn't look.

Thank you for the replies everyone! :)

Oh my gosh, Bonkers does the same thing Emily! He just did it 10 minutes ago when I checked on him! It was the whole number too: stinkeye, bunnybutt and thump. And he gives my mom kisses and bumps :(

I dont know why but hes convinced I was the one that cut the bunny balls LOL :p

Ooooh I got the same treatment haha especially when he was getting treated for his infected ear. He'd love the cats more than me (never mind that it was the cat that hurt his ear). I did get a little jealous haha.

I love Bonkers, he's so cute!! I've had 2 bunnies just like that, all white. They were very smart and affectionate. They were actually way smarter than me, hehe

Im sorry for not updating, its been CRAZY these weeks because im finishing up my BA and the whole ex looking for me again thing AND christmas coming.
The boy has been doing great! The spraying has stopped! ALELUYAH! Other than that, he is still my little spoiled devil. My dad recently got a GOOD camera, i'll borrow it and have a Bonkers photo session.

Thanks for asking! :)

Back