Bonding my four rabbits!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamsterdance

Reaction score
I just need someone to talk to about this since my friends in real life don't care but I'm getting so exited because it's going along so well and all of them are comfortable together other than one last pair I have to closely bond so that they are individually bonded to each other and eep it's so cute and I'm so happy it's working so well!!!! View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1439428064.142129.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1439428092.734912.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1439428143.512570.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1439428267.666131.jpg

What I find amazing is how clean your house is lol! I have hay EVERYWHERE! No matter how much I vacuum.

It's a struggle that's for sure! I'm a neat freak and my buns seem to be set on destroying my sanity haha!

YAY! I just went through this (but only with three) so I understand the struggle! It's so worth the trouble. Having a big pile of cuddled buns is priceless <3 :bunnyhug:

Aw, that's so cute! It's great that they are all friends and bonding is going well :)

I also have hay everywhere! No matter how much I clean it, it just reappears two minutes later :D

I have had 6 rabbit bonded together well 3 adults and 3 babies :)

The babies were all sold and one of the girls mocha passed away and now marble is the sadest and still misses her :(

Latest posts

Back