Boathouse Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

Hi Folks,

As some of you may recall, we had our first Rabbits Only forummembers gathering this year. Since it was such a big hit, andbecause many of you have expressed an interest in having another, I'mdoing it again. I realize it's very early to start thinkingabout your plans in 2005, but that's precisely why I am announcing itnow - because we'd like to get on your schedule.

Next year's Boathouse Bunny party will be held at a Boathouse on LakeWononscopomuc on July 9, 2005. Bunnies are, of course,welcome as areall members of your family.If you are coming from far away and need a place to spend the night, Ican arrange to have you and yours stay in a dormitory roomatthe private school that the party will be heldatfor $25 per person per night.

Just thought I'd toss the idea out there.

-Carolyn

I wish we could attend, but we will be busy thatday....it is our wedding day! We'll be saying our vows as you guys goromping on the lake! What a funny coincidence!

-Carrie

Emmits_mom wrote:
I wish we could attend, but we will be busy that day....itis our wedding day! We'll be saying our vows as you guys go romping onthe lake! What a funny coincidence!

-Carrie

Awwwwww Emmit have a nice wedding day!

Yup, it's in Connecticut (we went through CT last July!)

Carrie: You'll be a gorgeousBride.

u8myhouse: Yes, it is. It's in the northwest corner of Connecticut

:)

-Carolyn

ooo =) I just may have to drag the fiance up tojoin in the festivities. Guin always loves a romp outside...as long as there is plenty of food. =) exciting!

If my Visa goes through by then and I'm allowedto leave the country, I'm so there! :D I just love get togethers likethis and meeting everyone face to face. I'm a member of a different,non-bunny related message board and have been to two functions withthat one. In fact, that's where I met my husband!

And yay for getting married, Carrie. It'll be one of the best moments of your life. :)

I wish I could come. :(Seeing littleFauna or Tucker Bucker in person would be great. Unfortunately, I'm waytoo far away and we'll be engulfed in finishing up building our houseand selling this one.

I hope you all have fun!

haha id love to go! but my dad might not be themost enthusastic person about it. we'll see though lol. if he agreesbut doesnt wanna take a few days off to go (and if im not in france), imight be able to convince my neighbor to take me.

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001

Emmit's Mom:I know your day and you will bebreathtaking. We will certainly be thinking of you.I hope you're enjoyingthe planning ofit.
12_3_124.gif

u8myhouse: I love your avatar! Would hopeyou seriously consider coming to the party.We would behonored to help celebrate yourbirthday.

Loz & Ebony, Bluebird, dreamgal042 andMyBunnyBoys: HowI wish you could attend, butbelieve me, I understand. Know that if thingschangeor you change your mind, you're invitation remains open. Irealize that the distance isn't feasiblein somecases. (Then again, if Laura doesn'tattend, I won't have to worry about Fauna gettingbunnynapped. )

m.e.: I've always gotten a kick out of yourusername. It would be great if you could keep it inmind and just so happen to swing by CT next July. I do hopeit'spossible.

bunsforlife: If your fiance isn't interested inattending, you could always bring a friend or other familymember. I'd hope that we could meet him and vice versabecause I'm sure he's curious as to who these 'bunny people' are andwhat they'relike.

Stephanie: The mere fact that it's a possibility or aconsideration by you to attend is most exciting! Will hopethat it can happen. So glad that you're not completely rulingit out. Would love to meetyou.

-Carolyn

Woo! Woo! It will go noted on ourcalendar this year, to be penned in on 2005's calendar when we put itup. I've seen the facility Carolyn is holding it at, and itis perfect for our,and our bunnies', purposes.

With people coming as far away as Georgia for this year's beach party,I am afraid that many of our Canadian friends cannot claim,"Too far!"

Hope to meet many of you and your families there in '05! Allour buns will be there, too. Hot stuff, Carolyn!

Buck

Buck's right about the location.??It doesn'tmatter if it rains or shines.? We have?a beautiful boathouse to enjoyand it's right on the water.? Full kitchen, bath, private beach area,porch,?and it's very quiet and peaceful.? Even a jetty for those thatwould like to fish.? (Speaking of a jetty, dajeti2, Apollo and herfamily are going to come up for it.)

Hope you can convince m.e., u8myhouse!? You're more than welcome tobring a family member or friend as you're uncomfortable about showingup alone.?? I certainly can understand where you're coming from.

-Carolyn

Well I will definitely be there =D unlesssomething comes up that is unavoidable. And of course the tworeal owners of the house will be with me. Hopefully my fiancewill join me, but if not I am sure I can find one of my bunny loverfriends

u8myhouse wrote:
There's no way I'm going all the way down there bymyself, I'd end up in Canada somehow...

~Christine~
Well, if you end up in Canada, you can stop by and pick me up! ;)

[align=center]************************************************[/align]
I want to go so bad! But that would be a few daysdrivefor me. I don't think I could ever convince my parents to drive,essentially, from the west coast to the east coast so I can visit somebunny pals.

I think we need to have a west coast party for ourselves in Canada! lol.

Back