Boathouse Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, maybe a good idea, but that's all it is! Ican't do anything to acy upon it, after all, I am only a teen! I reallywish I could plan something but unfortunately I can't. :(Ohwell, I can always pretend I'm at the boat house with ya'll!

You never know, Laura. We have a lot ofCanadian members and it would be great if they were able to gathertogether for a celebration. It's certainly not animpossiblity. Why don't you try putting the word out thereand see if you get any hits on it? What have you got to lose?

-Carolyn

Why am I just finding out about this NOW? lol

I'd love to go! I have NO idea were Connecticut is...but...I can figureit out. lol. It all depends on where I am. I could still be in Canadathen, or I might already be living in California.

I think if I'm living in Cali then, you should all come to see me and we'll have a hot beach party lol.

We've always wanted to go to Conn. I've alwayswanted to meet my bunny friends. Maybe we can swing it. I'dreally love to go.

I'll be married by then too! My wedding date is April 16th. Maybe I canhave something slipped into the vowes about a rabbit road trip toconnecticut...

Wow quite a few weddings in the works!

Mine isnt until May 2006 tho ;) So I still have plenty of time.

My mum didnt care for the idea of tying the rings to Guin's back andcoaxing her down the aisle. She thinks my nephew would be amuch better ring bearer

bunsforlife wrote:
My mum didnt care for the idea of tying the rings to Guin'sback and coaxing her down the aisle. She thinks my nephewwould be a much better ring bearer

I'm ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!!!! I'm LITERALLY on thefloor!!!!!!!

A wedding I was a bridesmaid in had their dog dressed up in a tuxedo.

Very Sharp!

-Carolyn

Guin was very disappointed.

But she'll get over it. She can be my flower bunny and nibble on the flower arrangements.

I think she thinks she gets to go on the honeymoon too. Poorthing. She HATES it when I go on vacation... and by hatesit... she trashes her cage. Luckily that is still a long wayoff =)

Alright, alright, well.....

I'll see what I can do. No promises yet, only because we might be onvacation. But Christine, if I can somehow convince my family that your19th birthday is even more significant than your 18th, then maybe wecan pull something off ;)

m.e. wrote:
Alright, alright, well.....

I'll see what I can do. No promises yet, only because we might be onvacation. But Christine, if I can somehow convince my family that your19th birthday is even more significant than your 18th, then maybe wecan pull something off ;)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Hi Lydia,

We'd love to have you!

-Carolyn

bunsforlife wrote:
Guin was very disappointed.

But she'll get over it. She can be my flower bunny and nibble on the flower arrangements.

I think she thinks she gets to go on the honeymoon too. Poorthing. She HATES it when I go on vacation... and by hatesit... she trashes her cage. Luckily that is still a long wayoff =)

Sarah wrote:
We've always wanted to go to Conn. I've always wanted to meet mybunny friends. Maybe we can swing it.? I'd really love to go.

I'll be married by then too! My wedding date is April 16th. Maybe I canhave something slipped into the vowes about a rabbit road trip toconnecticut...

You'd be our only newlyweds there! Please bring pictures. God, you are going to be beautiful, Sarah.

That's an easy anniversary to remember: the day after taxes are due. Smart Girl. :)

-Carolyn

Unfortunately my income and 2 kids just doesn'tafford trips across the country. :(You can ask my in-laws. Wehaven't visited them at all since I've been married. I also married oneof those"go no-where" men. He just doesn't like totravel...at all. sigh... Take lots of pictures, guys!

Chin Up, Elf_Mommy,

In our travels, we might call you one day and ask to take you to lunch.

:dude:

Don't say I didn't warn you!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:

You'd be our only newlyweds there! Please bring pictures. God, you are going to be beautiful, Sarah.

That's an easy anniversary to remember: the day after taxes are due. Smart Girl. :)

-Carolyn

Thanks Carolyn. We'll definately bring pictures.

As much as Pauly and Mella would like to be in the wedding (they'rehappy their parents are getting married) I had to say no. Too much of arisk of bunny poop down the aisle and nibble holes in my gown. I wasthinking of making two rabbits out of clay for the caketopper. They'retoo important to be left out completely.

Sounds like a lovely tribute, Sarah.

I wouldn't bring Tucks and Fauna with me either, but you have come up with a fabulous idea of how to represent them.

:cool:

Sooo hope you can make it. Don't forget to remember, bunnies are welcome to this party.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back