Boathouse Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buck Jones wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Sounds likefun! I would love to come but...I wonder how Bo would do on a long triplike that?
Now, you'll never know, unless........?

Our buns have travelled 1,000 miles several times, stayed in a lakesideefficiency for six weeks and my son's basement in Nashville fortwo. Everybun seemed to do just fine.

Buck
Interesting! I know my kids would love visiting witheveryone, too! Might have to get some 4H stuff done early sowe can make a road trip! My son has wanted to visit CT sincehe did a report on it 4 years ago! hm..... Now to convince my hubbythat the kids and I need a vacation in July as well..... LOL!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Buck Jones wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
Sounds likefun! I would love to come but...I wonder how Bo would do on a long triplike that?
Now, you'll never know, unless........?

Our buns have travelled 1,000 miles several times, stayed in a lakesideefficiency for six weeks and my son's basement in Nashville fortwo. Everybun seemed to do just fine.

Buck
Interesting! I know my kids would love visiting witheveryone, too! Might have to get some 4H stuff done early sowe can make a road trip! My son has wanted to visit CT sincehe did a report on it 4 years ago! hm..... Now to convince my hubbythat the kids and I need a vacation in July as well..... LOL!
A few of my buns have made regular trips with me to visit myfamily 300 miles one way stay for the weekend and drive home... it usedto be if i had a new bun in the house and was going for a visit the newbun always came long so as not to be left with the bunny sitter shouldanything weird happen with the new bun. They have all pretty muchseemed to enjoy it. One bun I have who freaked out on a short carride(15 min car ride) hasn't ever been for one since.

Some of my buns also moved with me out of state several yearsago. And lacking enough pet taxies Jesse rode upfront with us, he was aperfect boy the whole way.

Bo purrs on the way to and from the vet.... healso flops out in his crate and sleeps.... I guess he likes thevan. LOL! Maybe he would do ok.

BUCK! If you traded anything for all the tea inChina, my gracious sir! You would be right up there with Bill Gates inmonetary rewards.........

teasing of course, I would never trade memories for financial gain~twas just a funny quote :)

Hmm July, geeeeeeeeeeeeez I will be Taiwan bound way long before that Ido believe-but one NEVER knows. Not making any promises to eithercountry at this time :p (U.S. or Taiwan) but it would be anabsolute HOOT, and I do believe my girls would be more than happy tomake such a short trip.

Cher

Cher wrote:
BUCK!If you traded anything for all the tea in China, my gracious sir! Youwould be right up there with Bill Gates in monetary rewards.........
I was wondering if you would catch that comment, and you did! Got a feeling little ever slips by you.

Buck

I will definitly put the date down in my Calendarand do my best! The idea of being able to fly anywhere and especiallywhere there are bunnies to kidnap is very tempting making a quick getaway in a plane!

Marie

Latest posts

Back