Bo not feeling good - RESOLVED

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes! Looks like I misread your post - my apologies. I shouldn't be trying to write replies when I''m really sleepy. ;)

And I'm so happy to hear that Bo is feeling better. :)

ec wrote:
Yikes! Looks like I misread your post - my apologies. I shouldn't be trying to write replies when I''m really sleepy. ;)

And I'm so happy to hear that Bo is feeling better. :)

No problem here. I didn't mean to confuse anyone.

Thanks again everyone. Bo is eating like a pig now....... imagine that! :p

Aww... he sounds like he's doing great, and I know you have to be feeling much better yourself. It's such a relief when they start eating and pooping normally!

YES! I wonder if everyone does this with their animals? I can't stand it if one of them is sick or not feeling right or whatever. I've sat with cats, rats, birds, all of them before.

Bo being my little heart bunny is especially worrisome. I think hubby is ready to commit me..... I walked by Bo and looked in his litterbox tonight and said"ooooooo BO! look at all those gorgeous widdle BoBo poos!" in a singsongy voice to Bo. Hubby looked at me like "what?!" LOL!

I'm so happy to hear Bo is feeling better!

I get the "what?" look too! LOL Hehe Every moring when i get home from work I say in a little sing song"what ya doing baby bunny boo, did u have a good sleeping?" LOL I just might commit myself:biggrin2:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
YES! I wonder if everyone does this with their animals? I can't stand it if one of them is sick or not feeling right or whatever. I've sat with cats, rats, birds, all of them before.

Bo being my little heart bunny is especially worrisome. I think hubby is ready to commit me..... I walked by Bo and looked in his litterbox tonight and said"ooooooo BO! look at all those gorgeous widdle BoBo poos!" in a singsongy voice to Bo. Hubby looked at me like "what?!" LOL!

LOL! I freak out everytime I see something slightly off. When Erik had stasis problems when he was a lad (lol) I was always estatic whenever his poops came out fine. I'd talk about it for the rest of the day, and it would gross everyone out. But I was happy!

I'm so happy that Bo is doing better!

Latest posts

Back