Bo B Bunny!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey BBB!!! I remember how Bo hated the smell of onions.

I found that Chippy has the same reaction when I use Purell to clean my hands. She bit me 3 times last week before I figured out whatthe problemwas. Silly buns.

~Jim

Sheesh, Jim, where ya been? We were about to call out a seach party! Iimagine -- hundreds of wiggling bunny noses hot on your trail).

(We'll give Razz another day or two, she's been out of town, but she's next).

sas :) and pipp :brownbunny

ps: hey Bo, next time you drop by, do you want to bring one of those cute wiggling bunny noses from RW with you? Just got ears, here. (I'll trade you a cool wedding thingy for Delph).

Here I am! Here I am! :colors:

You couldn't have sent the bunnies after me...

It was -30 where I was!!!

I'm glad to be back here with you guys!

Now, WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES OF BO??? :X

Raspberry

Hmmmm wiggly bunny noses? Which ones? LOL!

Awww nice that you gave me a thread but it's also very nice that others are coming round too! I don't get here as much because I'm so busy with stuff but I appreciate all the kind comments!

JimD - that's funny! Purell? Bo loves Lex's Shampoo - coconut smell LOL! He still hates onion, but I've learned to watch his movements if I've eaten any! The last time he got me right on the mouth and it hurt! I swear he thinks it's another buck. He also loves the horse's smell. :?If I've pet Dakota - he's all over me sniffing!

Now he's taken to chinning ALL of my clean laundry - he really loves my socks! - and he just 2 nights ago took off with one of my uhhhhh personal pieces of clothing through the house and under the loveseat! :shock:Glad there was no one here! LOL!

He's helping me go through stuff for Goodwill here.... :disgust:

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Here I am! Here I am! :colors:

You couldn't have sent the bunnies after me...

It was -30 where I was!!!

I'm glad to be back here with you guys!

Now, WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES OF BO??? :X

Raspberry
there you are!! there you are!!:jumpforjoy:

You must be psychoic! :privateeyes

you saved them from beingfrozenbunnycicles!! :stikpoke

(cold = pain)

glad you're back, we missed you.:elephant:

and thanks for lighting a fire under bo's :bunnybutt:. you got a pic out of her!! :toastingbuns

now... about sebastian... :lookaround

sas :)and pipp :bunnydance:

attachment.php

There's that beautiful Bo :inlove:. Doesn't it look like he's smiling??

Jan

Pipp wrote:
Sheesh, Jim, where ya been? We were about to call out a seach party! Iimagine -- hundreds of wiggling bunny noses hot on your trail).

sas :) and pipp :brownbunny
Hiya All !!:wave2
I had an extra long weekend....:woohoo (for a change). I don't get on the forum much when I'm home.

~Jim

....I'm also in stealth mode at the mo.:baghead

Bo's going to be TWO in late May or June (they didn't know for sure lol) we celebrate on May 30th. Lexi picked the day!

No, I didn't know you have a new bunny, Jim. Bo thinks they could get to know each other better here - less bunny interuptions since there's just him. :D

Jan, he's smiling cause he's being a little turd! ;)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Bo's going to be TWO in late May or June (they didn't know for sure lol) we celebrate on May 30th. Bo thinks they could get to know each other better here - less bunny interuptions since there's just him. :D
We will celebrate Pebbles SECOND Birthday on June 23. :shock:

I picked that date because we brought her home on the 23 and she was about five months old at that time.

I think Bo should should visit Pebbles because they are so close in age. :whistling
If only I was so young..... :sigh

Rainbows! :wiggle

Latest posts

Back