Bo B Bunny!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipp

Reaction score
Hey! Look!!! :wave2Isn't that Bo B Bunny?!We saw you sneak in!! :lurker

:welcome:colors::hello:happydance:woohoo

For you newbies, Bo was abit of a wallflower :pinkpansy: but we're glad she's back! :cool:

:laugh:

(To put it in perspective, check it out! Bo's been gone nearly a year, and STILL has more posts than just about everybody else in the forum!)
You've been missed!! :hug:

SAS:nodand PIPP :brownbunny (whowould like toseeyour handsome Bo Bunny now!) :hearts:

PS:Nice to see Dwarf_Angel posting, its beenmonths. :) and could have sworn we saw Lanna breeze through. :bagheadWho else is out there?

Its really good to see both members posting (Bo and Dwarf Angel)- and I LOVE the new emoticons....for those who haven't checked them out...you really ought to.

Peg

:welcome :kiss:

I remember Dwarf Angel (love those dwarf hotots- I need pictures!), but I must be too new for some of the others. That just means Ineed pics of all yourbunnies so I update the bunnynapping list. :whistling

naturestee wrote:
:welcome :kiss:

I remember Dwarf Angel (love those dwarf hotots- I need pictures!), but I must be too new for some of the others. That just means Ineed pics of all yourbunnies so I update the bunnynapping list. :whistling
Yup, the Dwarf Hotots would be mine. :DHowever, I don't really have any 'new' photos that haven't already been 'seen'.But here's one to 'ease' the heart. ;)

RE2photo.jpg

:love: Love those hotots! I have two that I think were mixed with Brittania Petites, although the guy I adopted them from said they were purebred. That grumpy face looks a bit like Sprite's!

Bo! Angel! Dream Gal! Lanna!

Yes!
banana.gif

Oh my, theres so much to catch up on!
forum.gif

Things are starting to feel good again!
kissoncheek.gif

Raspberry

naturestee wrote:
:love: Love those hotots! I have two that I think were mixed with Brittania Petites, although the guy I adopted them from said they were purebred. That grumpy face looks a bit like Sprite's!
Dwarf Hotots seem to be a pro at giving "THAT look"! :shock:So much personality for such a little bunny thats for sure!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
And none of you came under here to play with me either! :(
Well, I should have put Bub-the-nose-man on it--couldn't find ya!:D

But now that I haaaave......

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::balloons::groupparty::welcome

Rose

Latest posts

Back