Blue Sliver Marten Buck

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindyS

Reaction score
Ok, here we go. Heres a lovely blue silver marten buck. He's a senior. He has been put on the table many times and has done very well. His ears are abit long but are still withen standerds and balances nicely with his head. I havea doe with tiny ears that would help him out. However, I love his eyes, nice a big. His head is nice and round and balances out with his body which in the first pic seems to have high shoulders, that I also like. I cant wait to get my hands on him to see more. These pics are hard to go by because she said he didnt want to sit still and I know how that is.

bluebuck.jpg

bluebuck1.jpg

He looks very nice! I thought he was a jr by the pictures and I didn't even notice the 'long ears'. He looks pretty balanced to me.:) Congrats on your new bun!!

Thanks. Unfortantly I won't get my hands on him first. My husband will wichita makes me jealous. He is however my idea buck for my daughters herd and I can't wait to see how he does on the table for the memorial day weekend Wich is a two day show with one day being a single and the next is a double.

Good luck with him at the show.Don't know much about nethies but he's purty :D
We might go to the memorial show. Just depends on if our mini rex are ready

Back