Blog for the Bun-Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my goodness, Berry-Boo is so cute! That angle is very, very sweet! Any idea why she licked the mirror?

I want my rabbits to gimme a bunny kiss but haven't and don't think they ever will. :p My husband suggested smearing my cheek with pumpkin LOL Its actually a good idea but I don't know if I'm that desperate for them to love me... Yet!

Aw, I wish I was around when you fostered Berry-Boo. I would have probably read more about her antics. Maybe I'll dig through your blog :)

How did you even resist her! If it were me with a bunny as sweet as she, I'd have been a foster-fail. ;)

The only reasons that we were able to resist her were because my roommate said she made him itch (he's always itchy!), and she was too destructive. She loved to chew on fabric, and if she was going to have run of the bedroom with Toby, our bed skirt would have been history. She also liked to chew the corners of the drywall. :( We still don't know why she loved the mirror, but she LOVED it! She would flop, binky, groom, etc. in front of it. It was HER place when she was out for scamper time.

Oh, here's a parting shot just for you, Helen!
1007175cd6.jpg

:p

For those of you who have followed my blog, I just wanted to announce that Miss Emma McFluffybottoms found a home up North. Here is what the lady who I had rehomed her had to say:

hey, don't know if you want to know or not.. but miss Emma found a home. I was talking with a lady who was starting a rabbit rescue up north and she mentioned a lady who was looking for a "spunky" bunny. So I had her do a home check and Emma now has a walk in closet that has been converted all for her, with shelves, tunnels, perches etc. That is where she is when mom is at work and she has the run of the house when she is home. Emma has bitten her twice, once she took a chunk out of her leg and this lady thinks it's a challenge to try and make her loving..:) I think it will work out nicely. Hope that's ok but she is much happier there then she has been in a while.
I am glad that she found a home with someone who doesn't mind being chomped on! :)

LOL - nobody likes to be chomped but I am really glad Emma has a home where she can get the focus and attention she needs to be a good girl. I remember her and I remember vaguely how upsetting it was for you when you decided she was to be rehomed. There's no shame in it because you think about what's best for the bun as well as for you and your existing bun. You have an obligation to all parties and made the best decision you could. And now it sounds like she has a very lovely home! Hooray!!!

Okay, I just spent the last 45 minutes reading through your blog. I am sorry about Ms. emma. But hopefully Sammie will warm up to Toby soon. Felice is doing great. Her new favorite toy is an empty McDonalds bag, or culvers's bag. She loves to hop inthem and rattle around in them. I also love hiding her treats in them and letting her figure out how to get at them as fast as possible. I will have to look for some pictures and see if I can get them uploaded. Felice still loves to binky and do bunn500's. We have a treadmill and she loves running and launching off the end of it. We had to put up a baby gate to keep her away from our living room with the "new" furniture. She still has full access to the kitchen (she doesn't mind the linoleum), upstairs bedrooms and the family room.

I just built an addition onto her bunny climbing tower. We have been able to reintroduce her to felice blankets without her chewing them to snibbles. This was a big fear due to the fact that we have lots of blankets around the house and I didn't want her chewing them up. She has been really good in terms of destruction. I think the last thing she chewed up was a playing card.

My husband and I play cards on the floor and she will flop next to me one minute-but the next be stealing a card off one of our piles. I think it is cute but if my husband is winning he gets upset. Oh well, bunnies rule. I am sorry for not giving more frequent updates. I will try to be better. And I will look for some adorable pics that I can send your way.
Felices' mommy.

Thank you for the update, Ashley! I am glad that she is doing well! (I've been thinking about her a lot, lately!) :) I am so happy that you adopted her, she sounds happy! :D

I was cleaning up the bedroom tonight (good grief, it needed it!), and I let Toby out to run. No shenanigans or anything, but I did take some pictures! :) Enjoy!

Toby under the bed (forgive the chewed up box spring - I bet you can guess who to thank... :grumpy:)

1019393.jpg

Running away from the camera (normally, he runs up to the camera and bonks it with his nose!)

1019391.jpg

Melting for some head scratchies:
1019382.jpg

Sammi, looking flabbergasted:
1019390.jpg

TREATS!?
1019388.jpg

Hiding in her litter pan and looking kind of suspicious:
1019394.jpg

kherrmann3 wrote:
I would agree with you about him nagging about the sock, but he pulled it under there! :p
Maybe you are making his territory a bit too clean... :? Now that is another thing to your list of bunny-demands -- 'No cleaning Toby's territory'. There, that should make your housework a bit easier. ;)

How's it been, Kelly? The forum grows pineful of Toby and Sammi ;)
I actually got caught by surprise again with this page's pictures. I love Berry Boo's pics!! :p :)

I don't think I've seen Sammi before, I haven't looked at the forum much these past 6 months or so. She's so pretty!

And of course Toby is awesome and manly as per usual ;)

I hope you're doing well.

I've been fine, just busy with college and work. I hope all is well with you! We've missed seeing you on here, Michelle!!!

We've had Sammi since Spring. We adopted her from a local humane society. She's a little brat. Her and Toby don't get along at all. :( Hopefully, in time, they'll get along. :D

And yes, Helen, I will get pictures up soon!

Here's the photo update!
:bunnydance:

Toby sitting on his little house:
1019447.jpg

Toby balancing for a treat:
1019449.jpg

Toby begging for a treat:
1019448.jpg

Sammi balancing on a box (notice the hole in the top where her foot is poking through!):
1019424.jpg

Sammi investigating the laptop:
1019433.jpg

Sammi sniffing the bedskirt:
1019431.jpg

Regiford on the bed:
1019450.jpg

Regiford still on the bed:
1019451.jpg

Bonus Regiford nose closeup!
1019452.jpg

Back