Blog for the Bun-Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those cupcakes were the talk of the nursing home (where I work)! People from different units (and even shifts!) came to look at them and complimented me. It was so weird! Even the scheduler came up two stories to see them. Everyone loved them! I had a lot of people asking me how I made them, too. I'm glad that people liked them! :)

There were only 24 of them. I took 12 to work. :) I only work with 3-4 other CNAs, a nurse, a med. tech., and a nurse supervisor on my unit. They still made it around to second shift!

OK, I've been kind of bad at updating with pictures. So, I got two pictures of each critter for your viewing pleasure. We'll start with the smallest and work our way up! :)

Our newest additions: The Three Amigos (HAMigos) Their names are Lucky, Dusty, and Ned. Yup, just like the three amigos!

1019307.jpg

1019305.jpg

1019304.jpg

Meepers
1019326.jpg

Psycho
1019325.jpg

Regiford getting all snuggly on our bed.
1019346.jpg

1019348.jpg

Sammi looking disgruntled.
1019327.jpg

Sammi grooming.
1019328.jpg

Toby begging for treats.
1019339.jpg

Thunderbun!
1019340.jpg

Enjoy!

I love all your lil animals! The hammies are so small! "HAMigos" is such a riot :p
Sammi is grooming in front of a mirror? Does she do that all the time or just when you're taking pix? :)
Great update!!

Yes, she's in front of a mirror. Our closet is a mirror. Since her pen is right by the closet, she can look at herself a lot. She tends to flop by the mirror and hang out by it (all of our female rabbits have...) Our foster, Berry-Boo, took it one step further and would groom the mirror.

(at the moment, I can't find the picture of her licking the mirror)

Thank you everyone! :)

Will and I will be making a fresh batch'o'cupcakes for this weekend. Will is also making sugar cookies (the big goof made icing already... with TWO POUNDS of powdered sugar).

LOL I've had plenty of offers! :p

So, it seems that the rabbits have their own agenda. Will was telling me that the rabbits are conspiring to get each other out of their cages. When Sammi is out, she will hop over to Toby's cage and pull on the fence. Then, Toby will push against her face to move the fence more. She will then go pull on the end (that is somewhat secured to the wall) while Toby moves his litter box. Once open, Toby will run out and they have a scrabble. They got out and fought under the bed the other day. :( Nothing serious, just a lot of boxing and a few fur pulling incidents. Little boogers. Will is going to try to get video of them escaping today...

Maybe Sammi and Toby had a bunnysquabble while you were awayand said

"you wanna take this outside?"
"Yeah!"
"oh yeah?"
"yeah!"
"ok let's take it outside!"
"OK you help me take it outside!"
"I will!"

and then... well... let's see that video :)

Here is that picture of Berry-Boo with her tongue sticking out. I still can't find the one with her licking the glass. It was funny looking. I really miss her Rexiness sometimes...

No luck with getting the escape buns... YET!

lol I just saw it on the bunny tongue photophile thread someone bumped. Bunny tongue shots are great. I haven't gotten any of mine yet. Berry Boo is really a cutie. :hearts:

Not enough room, sadly. I totally would (you hear that, Julie? :p). Once we have a bigger place, then we can look into fostering bunnies again (and maybe find friends for Toby and Sammi lol)

Latest posts

Back