Blog for the Bun-Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kherrmann3

Reaction score
We have a new bunny to ring in the New Year! We picked her up last night. She doesn't have a name yet, but Will has been calling her Spaz (that is NOT going to be her name!). Here are some pictures of her!

She likes the mirror. Maybe it's a girl-bun thing!

Evil red-eye... She has really big eyes!

Floppin'

"What's that flashy thing?"

Sniffin' through the bars...

More sniffage...

"I'm ignoring you ignoring me."

I will post some more of Toby soon. I am just too busy trying to get our bedroom back in order (two rabbits... too much stuff). Plus, I have to try and bond them! :) Happy New Year, everyone!

For some older pictures/stories of Toby's shenanigans, here is the old blog!
http://www.rabbitsonline.net/reply.php?topic_id=39379

LOL at the face, she's just making sure that when she does give you the bunny butt you know for sure how she's feeling haha, arn't bunnies so multi talented!:p I expect more picture please;)

Every time I see her bum facing me, I see that stupid face now! Thanks, Will!

Checkin' out Mama's penguin fleecie...

Takin' a nap with Dad.

Synchronized sleepies! It's hard to tell, but all three are flopped in the hallway!

"Umm... Help?"

Cleanin' time with Toby trying to ruin the shot.

More cleanin'!

"What?"

Oh, no... She already has the "bow to me!" pose down pat!

They're getting along better now. Less chasing, still no mutual grooming, though!

Bonk!

Bonding is going pretty well. We stopped having "tub dates" because they got along so well. We were letting them run around in the hall (not-so-neutral territory, Toby is allowed to play there every once in awhile). They didn't have many problems in the hall. We started putting Toby in her run-around pen in the bedroom (his territory). Still no problems. If we let her run around the bedroom (completely his territory) there aren't many problems, but, this afternoon Toby was sitting in the hallway all by himself. Emma was under the bed, and Toby didn't look like he wanted to go back in the bedroom. I put her back in her pen, and Toby is still not sure about wanting to come in the room or not. They were getting along great and grooming each other this morning, but I think Miss Emma wants the "under the bed" territory to be hers completely. That was Toby's area, so I don't think that will work out in the end. For now, she's back in her pen, and we're letting Toby roam the bedroom and hallway.

Here is a compilation of the videos that we have taken so far. Sorry for the crummy music, but PhotoBucket doesn't have a lot of good music, and I'm lazy!

Thank you! :) I haven't put up anything in a few days, so I will start now! :D They groom each other now, but I never see them cuddled up. Toby still seems to prefer my company over Emma's. I'm not complaining, but it's funny. We go and find him a girlfriend, and he still wants me! It's cute! Here are some new pictures!

Here's Miss Emma, flopped down like a lady.

Toby nose!

Emma disapproving of picture taking time while she eats. She has "mutton chops"!

Toby and Emma: Partners in Crime.

Groom me, please?

Fine, don't groom me! *plop!*

I have some videos, too. Just some short, cute ones! :) I will post them once they upload! :biggrin2: Enjoy!

Two more photos... These are just of Toby being a piggy!

He tipped their wicker basket over to get to the "good stuff".

I just put their lettuce in their nice and neat. Toby didn't like it that way...

Here are the promised videos! :biggrin2: Enjoy!

Toby being cute and begging for a craisin.

Miss Emma chowing down. She started doing some funky stuff with her lips while nibbling!

I'm a triple-posting fiend! I am just posting this here for convenience' sake! I copied it from another post I just wrote. :biggrin2:

According to Miss Emma's former owner, her birthday is approximately January 15th. So, today is her birthday! Woohoo! We are going to build her and Toby a nice, big NIC cage for them to share. We were going to go out and get her a toy, but it's -11[sup]o[/sup]F here! She will have to settle for a new cage/condo!

Happy 3[sup]rd[/sup] Birthday, Miss Emma!
:headflick:

OMG! she DOES have mutton chops! LOL!

I can't believe how good they are together! Bo tries to kill Tony and Clover tries to kill them both!

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
In the second video it looked like she had peanut butter stuck in mouth the way she moved her lips. Cute!
If you watch really, really carefully, you can see her spit out a little piece of food at the end. I think that's what she was doing with her lips. Will almost died laughing when I showed him the video.

Their new cage is almost done, so I will probably post more later! :p

OK, here are pictures of the new cage! :)

This is their old set up:

Here's the new cage...

Open:

Closed:

It doesn't seem that big, compared to some of the other NIC cages on the forum, but it filled the space we have quite well. The buns seem to like it, despite being locked in. They have a little fenced in area that I attach to their cage in the morning. Will normally will shoo them back into the cage at bedtime.

Here's a bonus picture of Will inside the cage before we installed the shelves:

More pictures of the happy couple! :) I'm such a proud bunny mom! :p

Emma being lazy and flopping on TWO levels. Her bum is up on the shelf and the rest of her is on their box. They can hide inside their "den", but she prefers to flop on it. Toby loafs on top and surveys "his" kingdom.

Butts to you!

"Whatchu lookin' at, foo?"

Her mutton chops melded to the cardboard...

Rockin' the punk look!

Miss Emma's overactive nose. It never stops! EVER!

Toby was being a little ham. I kept trying to tape Emma doing cute stuff and he kept hopping in front of the camera. This is just a small excerpt from a much, much longer video!

Here is a picture of our Zebra Finches - Meepers and Psycho. Do you know how hard it is to get pictures of them? Do you? Have you ever tried?!?
100_8364.jpg

Back