Blog for the Bun-Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great picture update, Kelly. I would give Toby all of the treats he wanted just because he is so darn cute anduber whiskery.

Sammi is so pretty!! Do you know what breed she is, or do you think she is a mix? I love her colors...

Mr. Regiford needs to take a vacation a little further north in the state.... kind of like at my house!!! :pMmmm... smooch the piggie!!! Does he get mad over smooches? I find that my Harley is more vocal about the stuff he doesn't like, so that makes me smoochie him up even more.

myheart

We still have no idea what breed Sammi is. She's only 3 1/2 pounds, so a dwarf something. She stands on her front tippytoes like a Britannia petite would, but her face isn't right. Sometimes, she looks like a mini-rex with slicked-back fur. She's not a cuddle-bun, though. She's definitely a bun you should admire from a distance!

Regiford isn't very vocal at all. He fweeps when I turn the light on in the bedroom and at mealtime, but he does it a little when he's upset. What does a weird purring sound mean? I've only heard him do it a few times...

It's good to hear that you are still around. At least you checked in before I had to start worrying and pm'ing to make sure you are still alive.

Any sign of getting some cute piggie-lips pictures? How is my Mr. Regiford? Still as handsome as ever?

myheart

Yes, that charming little devil even charmed my parents! My mum said they are useless pets, but she also said that about cockatiels (she has two now) and bunnies (she likes the ones I have). :p Even my dad and grandpa held Regiford. My dad fell asleep with him on his chest and woke up to piggy lips in his face. For the holidays, I am trying to convince Will to let me get Reggie a friend. They have three cute little girlies at HAWS right now (and two boys, too) that Reggie could get along with. Will is firm in his reply of, "No!". :(

kherrmann3 wrote:
My dad fell asleep with him on his chest and woke up to piggy lips in his face.
Awe.... Did you get a picture? Or did you just get to sit there giggling at the sight of Regiford trying to investigate your dad? Big smooches for the piggy-lips!!!!

myheart

I wasn't there for the incident. I was in Michigan with Will's family, so my mum was watching the bun-buns and Regiford. I felt bad because my dad had my grandpa hold Reggie, and my grandpa just went on blood thinners and was scared to death that Reggie was going to bite him and he was going to bleed to death! :(

I almost don't think pigs know how to bite people. They only time my boys have ever tried anything was when they were taste-testing my finger thinking it was food. (My boys really are piggies!!! ;)) They have never tried to bite during any other activities like picking-up or for toenails.

I think the worst Regiford could have done to grandpa would have beento have scratched him. I'm sure that wouldn't have been a good thing either, but it certainly would have been the lesser of two evils....

myheart

Ugh. I have been so bad about updating this. No, I didn't drop off of the face of the Earth... I've just been really busy. Here's the rundown of the last week...

Sun. - Homework, cleaning, just a lazy day.
Mon. - College from 7:30am-4:30pm
Tue. - Work (double) 6:30am-9:15pm
Wed. - Work (single) 6:30am-2:30pm
Thu. - Work (double) 6:30am-10:30pm
Fri. - OFF! Will and I had a "date night" and went to the Olive Garden for lunch and saw "Avatar" in theatres. Awesome movie, by the way!
Sat. - Work (single) 6:30am-2:30pm
Sun. - Work (single) 6:30am-2:30pm

Aside from that, we have been rushing around doing Christmas stuff. I finished wrapping all of the presents, so we're good on that note. I started getting sick yesterday, though. It hurt to breathe. I would take a really deep breath, and my back would hurt and I could hear a click in my back. It was weird. Now, I feel generally achy and blah. I just don't feel well.

All of the furbabies are doing well. Regiford is a noisy little thing that is in love with our bed. Toby is being his normal, adorable self, despite being under the weather for awhile. His poops were small, and I was going to take him to the vet (thus the two double-shifts). He's pooping just fine and is his normal, bouncy self. Sammi is being her normal, standoffish self, as well. :p

I will try to get pictures up soon!

That is really quite the schedule!!! Yay for date nights!!!! Nice to hear that your man takes you out for some R&R on your one day off. :D

Here's to surviving the Holidays in one piece :toast:

btw... Happy New Year if I don't see you online because of your busy stuff. ;)

myheart

Good for you, getting those presents wrapped. I am still buying them :( Big procrastinator I am.

Hope Toby gives you bigger poops for Christmas :D ;) Merry Christmas to you and the furries!

Back