BINKIE BUNNY PICTURE THREAD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
binkynt7.jpg

Love the binky "still" shots! Must get camera and get Baxter!'s binkies on film!!Buns always seem to have the expression that their in total control of themselves in mid-binky, fascinating..

Ooooh, I forgot about this thread!

I REALLY need to invest in some inexpensive light sources that will provide enough light for me to use a fast shutter speed indoors. I apologize for the darkness of the pictures and the blur, but I think they will still be enjoyable :)

DSC_0603.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0605.jpg

Haha! You should see her do it! I've been trying to get a video! Once I do, it will be up on here! She has a "runway" (Will calls it the "runway for Bunway airlines"). Her runway is down the hall and a sharp curve around the corner to the mirror. Our hallway is "T" shaped, and the mirror is along the bottom part of the T. She binkies around the corners near the mirror. She's so weird. We love it!

My mom likes her, too! She's not allergic to mini-rex! No forever-home there, either :( She is a cockatiel person :grumpy: lol

I wish she could stay, but Will and I already agreed/promised ourselves that if Toby did not get along with her, she wouldn't be staying :( We wanted to try and find a friend for Toby. Also, if she were to stick around, she'd be a lot younger than Toby, and when he would leave us, I would feel terrible to have a younger, broken-hearted bun. :(

On a happier note: here are some mini-video clips of her mini-binkies! I haven't caught a big one yet, but tomorrow is another day! :D

Back